Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: AP Hotel Rates?

Has anyone gotten any better than $221 at PP for a standard room in October?

2. # ADS

You betcha! We will be there starting 10-28 and leave on 11-2 and we are booked in a suite that will sleep up to 10 people. It has four queens in two seperate bedrooms with two seperate bathrooms a living area with another queen sleeper sofa. The suite also has a microwave and a small fridge and three tv's. We got a great rate of $89 a night.

BTW it's the Desert Inn and Suites. On Disney property that same room was $1,000,000 if I was able to use my PAP discount and agreed to rename our children Mickey and Minnie.

Sorry I could not resist

Quote Originally Posted by DisneylandDad View Post
    You betcha! We will be there starting 10-28 and leave on 11-2 and we are booked in a suite that will sleep up to 10 people. It has four queens in two seperate bedrooms with two seperate bathrooms a living area with another queen sleeper sofa. The suite also has a microwave and a small fridge and three tv's. We got a great rate of $89 a night.

BTW it's the Desert Inn and Suites. On Disney property that same room was $1,000,000 if I was able to use my PAP discount and agreed to rename our children Mickey and Minnie.

Sorry I could not resist
    LOL!!

How did you get that rate??!!
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible" -Walt Disney

DizMeDD & DizMe

Quote Originally Posted by kohl View Post
    No not yet, we are hoping for fall Ap rates too. Nov. 7th will have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by DizMe View Post
    LOL!!

How did you get that rate??!!
    I booked it about two months ago now I guess. It may actually be $99 a night I actually forgot but still that rate is awesome either way. We have never stayed at the Desert Inn but based on several people on here we decided to give it a shot, escpecially at those rates.

I really am not bashing disney properties, we have stayed at all 3 DL hotels but almost always prefer saving our $ and staying across the street. Now once the DL hotel is done with it's remodel, we will have to stay there again to at least check it out, plus my wife wants me to steal one of the new fiber-optic headboards Guess I better buy a bigger suitcase before that stay

♥ Disney Lover ♥ Jenasweetemotion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kohl View Post
    Through Expedia I got 4 nights for $400.00 plus hotel tax. They have most of the dates through Dec for $100.00 a night but you have to book 4 nights, it is not like the deal they have through Disney right now where you have to have 4 nights and 4 day parkhopper. I booked through Expedia for Oct-10-14 got 2 rooms and Nov 29- Dec 4th with this deal it was to good to pass up.
    “Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard.” -Pooh

Quote Originally Posted by Jenasweetemotion View Post
    Through Expedia I got 4 nights for $400.00 plus hotel tax. They have most of the dates through Dec for $100.00 a night but you have to book 4 nights, it is not like the deal they have through Disney right now where you have to have 4 nights and 4 day parkhopper. I booked through Expedia for Oct-10-14 got 2 rooms and Nov 29- Dec 4th with this deal it was to good to pass up.
    We got this deal on Expedia as well. Not all days available, so YMMV.

Hi, I went to Expedia to look for the deal you are talking about and I couldn't find it. They are advertising the 4 nights save 400 dollars deal. Did you just type in Paradise Pier or did you find it another way?
    Thanks,
    Julie

Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by downingfamily1 View Post
    Hi, I went to Expedia to look for the deal you are talking about and I couldn't find it. They are advertising the 4 nights save 400 dollars deal. Did you just type in Paradise Pier or did you find it another way?
    Thanks,
    Julie
    I went to Expedia did hotel only, did my dates so Oct-10-14 then when I got to the second page I did find by hotel name Disney and the rate says $100.00 Sat, Sun, Mon & Tue. There are certain dates that are more expensive like Thanksgiving and such, if your dates are flexible just try different days, it is my experience also that some dates keep changing from $245.00 to $100.00 in the same day, so keep checking also. Also my Aunt called and they gave her the $100.00 a day for 4 days even though the site said different so I would also try calling. If you need anymore help let me know!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by emmajean View Post
    We got this deal on Expedia as well. Not all days available, so YMMV.
    Glad you also got the deal what does YMMV ?

This is nice, weekends are slightly higher but still currently better than AP rates. Looking at rates in November or December. So far HOJO is getting a thumbs up

what does YMMV ?
    It stands for your mileage may vary. In other words it means your results might turn out differently.

Glad you also got the deal what does YMMV ?
    Found it in the FAQ thread... Your Mileage May Vary.
    I always felt that the great high privilege, relief and comfort of friendship was that one had to explain nothing. ~ Katherine Mansfield

Thanks, Jenasweetemotion. I played with the dates and found the deal you mentioned. Now I just have to figure out if we can move our dates with work and school. I appreciate your help!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by downingfamily1 View Post
    Thanks, Jenasweetemotion. I played with the dates and found the deal you mentioned. Now I just have to figure out if we can move our dates with work and school. I appreciate your help!
    No problem hope it works out !