Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disney Employee store

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Disney Employee store

I remember a thread about an employee store that was open to the public one day last year. Does anyone know when they do that and what the name of the store is. Also is it near Disneyland?

Thanks,
    Scott M.

Company D is the name of the store and it is close to the resort. CMs can take guests with them but people outside the company can not go without a CM. They recently had tickets that could be given out by CMs to friends and family but that is done.

It's at the employee entrence....called "Company D" havn't heard when it's open to the public, though

I am Potterized!

Need to have a CM with you if you want to visit.

this place works as well an an employee store and anyone can go.
    Here is the link

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/show...threadid=12692

more specific

Thanks for the information. Will have to see about getting in to Company D. But maybe I can find help with what I am specifically looking for. Remember about 2 or so years ago they used to have those Disneyland jackets that had elastic waists and wrists. They were hooded and had zippers up the front. They had a black one that had Mickey, Goofey and Donald I think, they had a blue one with tinker bell and a yellow one with Mickey. They all said Disneyland on the back. I am looking for that style. The ones they currently have at the park aren't the elastic kind.

Scott m.

I keep forgetting I have a friend that works for Disney. LOL And her cousin works in TDA. I'll have to ask her to ask her cousin about the jackets for you. I'll let you know what she says.

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

I was at Co.D last month, those jackets were not there. Good luck finding a Disneyland specific item

The Family Dog

Most items are not much older than a year out of public sale, if even that long. And as Tigger said a lot of stuff is not Disneyland specific. That is unless its something like a sweatshirt. THey always have tons of those. Otherwise the rest is either DCA or other disney merchandise sold in the parks but not specific to either park.

Taking over my brother's position

My friend said they don't make those style jackets at all anymore. So I don't think you will be finding one with the elastic anytime soon. Did you try looking on ebay? You might be able to find one that someone had and doesn't want in good condition or that was never used.
    BTW, anyone know what they did with the Soap Opera Bistro merchandise?

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

The Family Dog

Last time I checked there was still some t-shirts and a couple other things at the store

Taking over my brother's position

Thanks. I know my friend said her cousin didn't know anything about the Bistro stuff. If I only had a way to get some of it.