Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Scholastic/ Grolier Christmas Ornaments HELP!

Scholastic/ Grolier Christmas Ornaments HELP!

I recently (last Christmas) visited a friend who has ALL the Grolier Disney ornaments. I started collecting these ornaments over 17 years ago when I was pregnant with my son. I noticed that she has many "new" characters and she said they come out with new ornaments as films are made. I canceled my membership years ago, but don't know how to find the company that does these any more?? I heard it was Scholastic now, but I cant figure out how to "join" again. Does anyone else collect these? Any help would be appreciated. TY!

2. # ADS

I don't know if they have the clubs any more, but you can go to the scholastic website to see if they have it there - e-mail or call them. BUT I think they have some of those things at the Disney store online. I know I have seen some of the "books" of ornaments there.

Shelley
    DLR '80, '05, '06, '07(x2), '09, '14, '15, '16; WDW '97, '10, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16; DCL '13, '16

I don't know if you are still looking for these or not, but the company doing them is now called Early Moments. There phone number is 877-233-0839.

Thank you SO much! I'm going to call tomorrow.

Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    http://www.magicalmountain.net/forum...?TID=1258&PN=6
    There is your answer. Grollier was taken over by Scholastic which was taken over by Early Moments (Sandvik Publishing). This was posted in October and is up to date as is possible.

This will explain why the recent negative reports on the company. The phone number posted can be checked with Google and you will only find complaints. Reading the above forums also shows some complaints.

http://www.earlymoments.com/Our-Prod...ney-Character/
    That is their site and do be careful before you venture with them as with any book club.

Laurie
    Thanks so much for this info. Im sorry I took so long to respond!

Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahbelle View Post
    Laurie
    Thanks so much for this info. Im sorry I took so long to respond!
    For that you will receive the ultimate, a Dole whip. No problem and kind of sad that a great company was sold to one like Sandvik.