Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Adding days to a non expiring hopper ticket

Adding days to a non expiring hopper ticket

I am going back down to WDW in October for a conference. I had purchaed a 7 day non expiration ticket for my son. It has 2 days left. We are going to need 5 days for him. Is there anyway of adding them on to the ticket he already has? Thanks!

2. # ADS

Cool

I'm guessing not.

"All upgrades must be done prior to or within 14 days of first use of the ticket."

That's from here:
    http://allears.net/pl/ticket.htm#credpass

You may can find a loophole, but I doubt it.

A bientot.

"I'm not interested in what you did yesterday, because I'm not going to be there. I know I can do that. It's the next thing that I'm interested in" (Walt Disney)
    "Sometimes it's not to your benefit to mess with things that are above your reach. You don't want to show yourself to be too stupid." (Bob Dylan)

I'm thinking not either. I am guessing you'll just have to buy him a 5 day ticket. If you think you may be able to use it(the 2 days) in the future you may find that it is not that much more expensive to go from a 5 to a 7 day pass and save the other one. When we went in 2000 my aunt had tickets from when she went in 1987 that were still good and they just gave her a new ticket with that amount of days on it.

Friend of Figment

Buying a three day ticket is $212 (adult) or $179 (Ages 3-9). Buying a five day ticket is $222/$187 (Plus tax). A two day ticket by itself is worth $149/$125.

The Disney rules are very specific that no MYW ticket may be modified or upgraded in any way more than 14 days after first use (except for Floirida Resident Play-3 or Play-4 tickets).

It is financially much better to buy the five day ticket and save the two day for future use.

Note that normally purchase of the No Expire Option is worthwhile only if it will completely cover two or more trips.

Disneyland Trips: 13 trips for 49 nights.
    But I live less than 20 miles from Walt Disney World! And work there part-time.

For more information about Disabled Access to Disney World and nearby areas, check this out. Or for tickets, check out my Everything About WDW Tickets post.

Smile

Thanks! I guess when you were talking about the 5 that included a non expiration option?

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tinko View Post
    Thanks! I guess when you were talking about the 5 that included a non expiration option?
    Do you mean when Cheshire Figment quoted prices on a 5 day ticket? I doubt that included non-expiration - but if you're only going to be there for 5 park days, why would you need it?
    Cathy