Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: WDW rides on YouTube

WDW rides on YouTube

OMG, I have to stop watching you tube. I never checked this site out before until last week and I discovered that if you put in WDW ride's you can actually take the ride as someone has filmed it and put it on you tube with sound of the ride. I went though all the ride's and now I cant stop humming the splash mountain theme and dont know how I will ever make it to November. Well this is going to be a very long 7 months waiting. lol

2. # ADS

Oh bless your heart!

My 5 year old son discovered Youtube also. His favorites are Expedition Everest and the Boo to You Parade.

Welcome to the obsession.

Yes! It's a dangerous thing. I've spent many hours virtually visiting WDW, DL, Disneyland Paris and all the other resorts. Try some of the rides from the parks over in Asia; talk about different. It's so cool!

1999 - Coronado; 2003 - DL's Paradise Pier ; 2005 - All Star Music; 2007 - POP; 2008 - Paradise Pier; 2009 - POP ; 2010 - Dolphin; 2011 - POP; 2012 - POFQ; 2013 - POFQ; 2014 - POFQ; 2015 - Art of Animation; 2016 - Pop; July 2017 - POFQ

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but what happens at Disney stays with you a lifetime

Awright!

Hi, I'm new here!

I just have to say that the YouTube videos are a GREAT way to get a little one who might otherwise be scared of a ride more interested. Before I showed him the video, my 6-year old was not interested in It's A Small World. Now he totally wants to ride it.

- Ronni

DW 08/01 - AS Music | DW 05/05 - AS Movies | DL 09/05 - offsite | DW 09/08 - POP | DL 01/09 - offsite | DW 08/09 - POP

Well, this is sad to say but were in our 40's and cant get enough of Disney. People who know us think nuts for coming back to what they say is a kids play ground and cant understand why we dont go on a grown up vacation. Isint that funny how people think Disney is a kids playground. How little they know. My son 18 and his friend cant wait to go with us in November as well. His friends think he's nuts to. lol I just laugh at people who think that....

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar

We did it last weekend. The kids would shout out a ride and we would watch the ride. Keeps the magic alive!

NOW.....I saw that they have "ride accident videos" (NOT Disney park rides), so be careful that the kidlets don't accidentally click on someone falling out of a roller coaster or something .

Working hard for that next WDW trip!

Living The Dream

I have to admit I too have spent many hour watching rides on youtube, and to leslie, as a fellow 18 year old boy, I know how your son feels, but he's got a friend in me.

Never be satisfied with having something work, know WHY it works.

Can't wait to help make the magic!

Blog Entries

I watch all the old rides that I don't remember as a kid. As I'm watching it I start to remember bits a pieces.

Kristin

Lost in the Viridian Forest...

I always watch Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain videos. They always seem to bring the magic back when it seems to disappear. I also love to watch the old Mickey Mouse shorts from before the parks it's cool to see the early years of Disney!

Stephen Valente

Disney Again! Polynesian '09!
    hoping to go back soon...

Where I find youtube valuable is with attractions that aren't there any more. One of my all time favorites was the Timekeeper, and I can enjoy it all online whenever I want. Not quite as good as the real thing, but not bad!

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Is it football season yet??

We used it to prepare our oldest for Space Mtn... it really worked. Then she just wanted to watch all of them! She is now a roller coaster junkie at age 7! She was soo bummed that she was a bit too small for Rockin Roller Coaster! But the CM gave her a cool "fast pass" for her to use when we come back and she is tall enough that she can use.. That made her smile quite a bit!

Finding Nemo has forever changed the way that I say the word escape.

DS loves to show his mates summit plummet on You Tube (there's one especially good one), to indicate just what an alpha male he really is

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)