Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Were they separated? [Kelly Ripa & Mark Consuelos]

Were they separated???

Does anyone know the story of Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos? I heard they were separated.....or having problems.....or getting a divorce.....so, what is it??

"Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much"

2. # ADS

I have no title-I'm a commoner mad4mky's Avatar

Re: Were they separated???

Originally posted by Sislers
    Does anyone know the story of Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos? I heard they were separated.....or having problems.....or getting a divorce.....so, what is it??
    Isn't she pregnant again?

Fell On Black Days.....

I don't know any up to date or personal information, but:

she is having her third baby

he is filming a movie somewhere

I heard that he might not go back to AMC

I heard that she is going to go to more of a part time role, if he goes back, him too

If anyone has more info I would be glad to hear it.

"Whomsoever I've cured, I've sickened now. Whomsoever I've cradled, I've put you down. I'm a search light soul, they say, but I can't see it in the night. I'm only faking when I get it right...cause I Fell On Black Days...How would I know this could be my fate?"

He just made an appearance on Regis and Kelly this Halloween and dressed up with the kids. She just announced they're having a boy.

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by MouseWife
    he is filming a movie somewhere

I heard that he might not go back to AMC

I heard that she is going to go to more of a part time role, if he goes back, him too
    Mark is done filming his movie, and it's been announced that he will indeed be returning to AMC, though I can't remember if they mentioned a return date. His sub will be leaving when Mark comes back.

Not sure how much storyline Mark and Kelly will have on AMC, but with the continuing Maria story, and the possibility that Julia may be returning, it would be hard to backburner Mateo.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Fell On Black Days.....

Yes, I agree. I hope they don't cut back too much. I don't know if it is just because of the kids {a big because} or if he is trying to venture onto the big screen. Obviously she is doing a lot of appearances all over. Good for her!!

I love seeing Maria back. I loved their whole family story.

So, you guys know about the show, eh?

Did any of you make it to the Super Soap Weekends last year?
    {I've heard they won't do it again but I hope they are wrong. }

"Whomsoever I've cured, I've sickened now. Whomsoever I've cradled, I've put you down. I'm a search light soul, they say, but I can't see it in the night. I'm only faking when I get it right...cause I Fell On Black Days...How would I know this could be my fate?"

According to the Enquirer they were having problems, don't recall if it was an official separation, but he did go away on location. She went down there with the kids and they reconciled. Note: I think she was pregnant at that time.

Gee, and they managed to get 2 full pages out of my one sentence.

((º·.¸(¨*·.¸* *¸.·*¨)¸.·º))
    «.·* Julie *·.»
    .((¸.·º(¸.·¨ * * ¨·.¸)º·.¸))

Thanks so much for all these responses!! I'm not into soaps at all, or even to Kelly Ripa that much, but I just wanted to know the story behind it all....so thanks again.

But if you hear anything else, be sure and let me know

"Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much"

Fell On Black Days.....

From the Pine Valley Bulletin:

Updated 11/4

(11/4) With the wrap up of filming on "The Great Raid" in Australia, Mark Consuelos will be returning to his role as Mateo Santos on AMC. Kurt Caceres, who filled in while he is gone has wrapped up his stint as Mateo. Look for Mark's AMC return around the end of November, or early December.

Originally posted by MouseWife
    From the Pine Valley Bulletin:

Updated 11/4

(11/4) With the wrap up of filming on "The Great Raid" in Australia, Mark Consuelos will be returning to his role as Mateo Santos on AMC. Kurt Caceres, who filled in while he is gone has wrapped up his stint as Mateo. Look for Mark's AMC return around the end of November, or early December.
    Hooray!! I've just started watching AMC again over the past couple of months and was wondering when he would be back. BTW, where can you access the Pine Valley Bulletin?
    Aloha y'all!

Fell On Black Days.....
    http://soapnet.go.com/soapnet/index_main_newnav

http://www.pinevalleybulletin.com/

The top site is for Soapnet.com. They have a message board that I read {and used to post on before MP, much different type of people, I must say......sometimes not monitored enough} and they were where I would check for information. {on this site there was a poster who would post these totally funny and cool cartoons, if you come across them, check them out, by someone called lillipoke, or something like that}

The pinevalleybulletin.com site is cool. The person who does it posts spoilers, where you can see them {mostly East coast} and they also have a message board.

Go and dig around and see what you can find.

I used to also go to All My Children off of the ABC daytime webpage but I don't have that connection anymore since my computer lost all of my previous information!! They are good, too. Reminds me to go and find them again!!

Have fun and welcome back!!!

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Thought I'd also recommend SoapCentral.com. That's where I go online for news, spoilers and especially updates. They cover all the soaps. Here's the link to the AMC site. You can navigate from there to anything else.

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Fell On Black Days.....

And here is yet another site.

This is the one with the board with the lilipoke artist.

http://abc.abcnews.go.com/daytime/al...ren/index.html

It says you are leaving their space {to the soapnet.com, I think} to enter the boards.

I might be totally confusing the two but go fishing anways.

thanks folks for the links. Now I have somewhere I can catch up on when I miss the shows...tho' with it on three times on SoapNet, I really have no excuse. I started watching this when Chuck, Tara, and Phil were on, so it's been a loooong time.

Aloha y'all!

Fell On Black Days.....

Oh gawd, me too!!!

The whole gang! Remember Phoebe when she was young? Her character was a real witch but she is still around {somewhere!}.

One of my earliest memories is of her breaking up a wedding {you know, If anyone has a reason why these two should not be wed...there she was!! I think it was Linc and Kitty.....maybe...} and of Erica having a breakdown. I think she had a miscarriage. Gawd, I remember her back in high school! Unless it was college but I think it was high school.

I have loved this show and taken breaks from it, too. I have skipped lunch at school to find a room with a t.v. and I have gotten 'sick' during weddings and certain story lines and just had to stay home from school.

Yes, with Soapnet I have no excuse not to watch.

Oh, someone is going to come on and gag, watch.

Mousewife,
    Another long-timer, I see.

I started watching in the late 70's, so I can remember when Kitty died and then Kelly showed up. Phoebe was such a pain back then and Brooke was just a major spoiled brat.

When I went to USC (aka University of Spoiled Children ) in '79, we had a whole bunch of students and office workers that used to watch AMC every day. Matter of fact, I got an on-campus job from these folks since we all got to be such good buddies.
    I kind of lost track in the 80's when they had major cast and storyline changes, but I sort of kept track through the magazines.

Some things never change though...I'm still yelling at the TV when these characters are totally stupid (yes, Anna, I'm talking about you! )

So, I guess I've really derailed this thread, huh?

Aloha y'all!

Fell On Black Days.....

Eh, like anyone has noticed?

At least they finally make Anna look pregnant. Yeah, what will it take for this woman to smell the coffee? Oh, I'm sorry, she's British. Smell the tea?

I have to say, I think her cuz' is quite cute. I am digging on his accent.

LOL I remember when Kelly joined!! Back with good ol' Brian Bodine!!!

So, does this mean that you missed the whole Jenny and Greg saga?

And it is funny how Brooke became this pillar of morals when she was a loose goose back when.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

So who/what do y'all think David buried?

Fell On Black Days.....

Well, I didn't think it was a body, until today when Maria screamed the way she did.

But, come on, what ever is there has been there five years!!!
    That is not very deep and what about the tide?

What do you think?

Arrgghhh....I missed today's episode!! I still have three more chances tonight (6:00pm, 11:00pm, 3 am), so I'll see it then. Somehow, I think David buried some other "experiment" that didn't work out, but who??

MW,
    I did get to see the Greg and Jenny saga, including the explosion. I think that's when I started to not follow it as much...twas too heartbreaking for me.
    Of course, it was like Cliff and Nina all over again. I was surprised to see that Palmer is still around...he was old to begin with back then

BTW, aren't one of our loving couples on MP named Greg and Jenny? Don't let 'em near those jet skis!!

OMG, all the memories start flowing back again.....
    <cue Babs..."memories.....">

Aloha y'all!

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by hawaiimouse
    Of course, it was like Cliff and Nina all over again.
    Which time?

I miss Tad and Dixie, but I hated when they put Dixie with Brian and when they had her have an affair with David.

I taped and watched As the World Turns for about a week after Cady McClain joined their show. It was interesting to see her as another character, but I wasn't interested enough to keep watching the show.

As for David, I figured it must have been a body he was burying rather than anything else. I've read the spoilers on soapcentral, so I already know some of what the explanation is...

Fell On Black Days.....

Yes!!! I think that Cadaverous Pallor and Ghoulish Delight are a pair of our resident 'Newlydeads'. Yikes!! Yes!! Stay away from jet skis and male models!!!

I was remembering Dixie and Brian. I can't believe they did they either. Gosh, so many memories.

I hate when they take a sane character and make them crazy. Just about as much as I hate a crazy person and making them sane.

I love the show, I love the sad stuff {I think I quit watching so much then, too. I loved that whole storyline, my chickies name is Jeni. My other two have character names but that is entirely coincidental...... } I just can handle just so much.

But, what do you guys think of this, my favorite part, gets me in my heart each and every time they do this~

At the end of the show, say, the last 5-8 minutes, they start to play a very sweet, very beautiful loving melody. Then they go to scenes with a handful of characters. Touching, private moments. Don't hear what they are saying, most often, just by what they are doing. Either they are getting close, broken hearted, melancholy. I love these endings.

I hope that made sense.

Oh, I almost forgot, Cliff and Nina. Loved their storyline. In the beginning. Well, addicted so always. I felt bad when she had to come and break up the love story between he and Angie. No one could handle the 'bi-racial' relationship. Then he went to Young and The Restless. I watch that sometimes, J.Eddie Peck was on that, Wa-wa-wa.

Karen's assistant

No I love that love-song thing they do! I think all the ABC soaps do it, right?

I also love SoapNet. It has revived my intrest and kept me caught up on things. My penny pinching Mom is even considering sattelite becuase she wants to be able to watch her soaps at night.

Oh and Dixie and Brian, ew. You know who else grossed me out? Kendall and Del. Blech. I did love Kendall back when Sarah Michelle Gellar played her ,though. She was so much more fun!

Spare Me...

Fell On Black Days.....

Oh, I don't know if any others do it, I only watch AMC.

I do browse through One Life To Live, though.

I did watch the old Kendal and this one.

This one is completely different, so to me there hasn't been a problem.

I might be just a little biased~ I met this one at the SSW last April and she is really sweet and very nice.

Skinnier than all heck!! I think she is all eyes. Beautiful eyes.

I wish I knew how to post pictures, I would.

Eh, but then you have me and her and she looks so beautiful.

So, never mind.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

I completely can't deal with Alicia Minshew as Kendall, partly because Sarah Michelle Gellar was so amazing as Kendall (and now I watch Buffy, with Sarah and with Michelle Trachtenberg [sp?], who used to play Laurel's autistic daughter Lily) and partly because I don't like Kendall as a character now. They wrapped up a lot of stuff when Sarah left, and then when they brought Kendall back, it's like none of that existed. Whine, whine, whine, my mother gave me up, why can't she love me and forget that I was a product of rape. If they gave her an iota of understanding on that issue, especially with what happened when she brought Richard Fields back, that would help with me, but again, the writers took her eight million steps backwards.

On a totally different note, I think that the storyline surrounding Leo's death has been amazing. All the stuff with Greenlee has just been heart-wrenching. Yeah, it's a soap, it's fake, but those were real tears springing up for me in a lot of those scenes with Greenlee's absolute anguish. I also loved the scene last week between Greenlee and Erica. I actually ran the tape back and watched it twice. It was a great bit of character development for Erica, and a nice bit of work for both actresses.