Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: How to get from WDW to SeaWorld?

How to get from WDW to SeaWorld?

We are staying at WDE at the Animal Kingdon Lodge.... what is the best way for a party of 8-9 to get to Seaworld for the day? Thanks!!!

2. # ADS

There are a couple of ways that you could do this. The first way would be to just rent a vehicle for the day. Disney has a rental car agency on site, and they will come pick you up to the rental place and take you back to your resort when you return the rental as well.

The second way you could do this is by getting a cab from Mears Transportation to take you there. You will need to choose a departure time from both the resort and the park. You will need to let them know how many people are in your party, etc. Last time I did this, it was $15 per person to do this, so when you contact them, try to verify if the cost is still the same as last year. Their phone number is (407) 423-5566.

I also go to Sea World each time I am down there since my passport at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA is valid there too.

I hope this helps.

WDW - 10/06 POR, 10/07 BCR, 12/08 POR, 9/09 BWR, 12/10 YCR, 12/11 BWR, 12/12 BWR, 10/13 BWR
    DCL - 9/09 Eastern (Magic), 11/10 Western (Magic), 11/11 Bahamas (Dream), 8/12 Nowhere (Magic), 12/12 Eastern (Fantasy), 5/13 Caribbean (Wonder), 9/14 Southern (Magic), 2/16 Western (Wonder), 10/17 Canadian Coast (Magic)