Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: November airfare

November airfare

What is the deal with November? Why haven't the discount airlines released their fares yet? Not to mention we don't have park hours yet either. What gives? Anybody have any ideas?

2. # ADS

I have no idea, but I've been wondering the same thing for a month now. I thought maybe today...since it's June 1st. No such luck...

We're going Nov.8-15, so I've already made my ADR's, but it would have been nice to know the hours when I made them. Also, we usually fly Southwest, and they are only listing through Oct. 30.

I am a planner, so this is driving me crazy!

Blog Entries

I booked through jetblue about a month ago.

I took the survey on WDW's site today and complained that they still have EMHs up for April and May and it is June. Hopefully they will get up the info soon!

Kristin

looloo land of mass chaos

We talked to Southwest about 3 weeks ago, and anything past end of October wont be available till Mid July they said.

Well, here's an option:

www.flyderrie-air.com

(read all the way down to the bottom. They put in pages of ads in today's Philadelphia Inquirer).

Might be worth it, at least to send my 38 1/2 pound kid.

Don't know where you are flying from or dates but just checked some prices and from Boston to Orlando in Nov is about $229 using AirTran. From LAX to Orlando is about $406. Being from Hawaii I don't know if this is the norm or high but sounds good to me. We have to pay close to a $1000 to get to WDW from Hawaii.

Hopes this helps..Aloha-

Disneyland here I come July 31-Aug 6, 2010!!!

A pirate's life for me! misdisney's Avatar

They now have the calenders up for Nov and Dec. with the park hours! Not sure where your flying from but I booked my air for the end of Nov, back in January. Seems weird that you can't book your airfare yet. Most airlines let you book up to a year in advance. Good luck!

Looking forward to "Pirates 4" another red carpet premiere....can't wait

Southwest's website states they are releasing Nov, Dec dates on June 26.

We have a flight booked on Spirit from Atlantic City to Orlando on 10/26. Return 11/2. $300.99 but I'm keeping my eye on a better deal if possible.

Southwest dates are released today!

Southwest did release dates today for November, December and January. Our flights have gone up considerably from what we paid last year. Since there are 5 of us, it adds up quickly

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mousachusetts View Post
    Southwest did release dates today for November, December and January. Our flights have gone up considerably from what we paid last year. Since there are 5 of us, it adds up quickly
    Oh thanks! I completely forgot about that. Off to see if I can get decent times for MouseFest....
    Cathy

Read Everything-Assume Nothing GusMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mousachusetts View Post
    Agreed. Most flights between Chicago and MCO are at least $100-$125+ more than say a year ago.

They may not be charging fees, but they are still getting their money from somewhere.

Now, more than ever, you have to compare apples to apples when doing anything travel related.
    Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The WDW Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

FWIW, yesterday I booked my flight for my October trip on Airtran. Dallas to Orlando - $91 each way. I'm betting that rate will be skyrocketing in the near future, but for now it's as low as it usually is.

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

I called WDW directly to make my room reservations for November and the VERY helpful person who took care of me offered to also take care of my flight reservations. She got me a terrific round-trip ticket price of $260 San Diego to Orlando on Delta.

Disneyland ~ Forever Close To My Heart ~

just booked Southwest 10/17-10/21 from PIT to MCO $219.00 non stop round trip, we booked through AAA.

3/82-; 3/85-; 3/88-; 3/91-offsite; 4/92-Polynesian; 5/01-Coronado; 5/02-Yacht; 5/04-Yacht; 5/05-PO Riverside; 11/05-PO French Quarter; 5/06-Yacht; 5/07-Wilderness Lodge; 5/08 All Star Music;10/08-Dolphin;5/09-Contemporary;10/09-Boardwalk Villas;5/10-Contemporary Atrium;10/10-Beach Club;5/11-Contemporary;10/11Yacht