Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Gift Baskets at Disneyland Hotel

Love my Happy Place!! mrsdisney68's Avatar

Gift Baskets at Disneyland Hotel

I know I have heard these mentioned before, but does anyone have more info on them? WHat kind of stuff do they have in them? About how much do they run? I am thinking of getting one to surprise my kids for our July trip. They have no idea we are staying at the DLH. Any help would be great thanks

2. # ADS

See this thread for information on the baskets that come from Disney Vacation Planning.

You might also want to check out what's available at MouseShoppe. They have gift baskets now too that can be delivered to the hotel.

We did a birthday gift basket for my daughters 18th birthday in Nov 07. It was nice but I felt overpriced for what she got. This last trip in Jan 08 I ordered the cookies and milk as a surprise after the park closed one night that was great. It was still expensive but a fun treat. A few years I arranged a gift every day. I have four children so I got most of the stuff ahead of time and then shipped it a few days before our trip. Bell services had it when we arrived and delivered the boxes to our room with our luggage. It was so much fun to put something on their beds.

Lisa
    He was something to observe, Came in close I heard a voice. Standing stretching every nerve, Had to listen had no choice. I did not believe the information, I just had to trust imagination. My heart going boom boom boom
    "Son" he said "Grab your things I've come to take you home."

Love my Happy Place!! mrsdisney68's Avatar

What exactly is the cookies and milk thing? HOw much was it, and how far in advance do I need to order it? Thanks

I did the cookies and milk for my granddaughter's birthday trip in March. It was $25.65

Also did Chocolate covered Strawberries one night...$2.50 each

VP will send you a list of all their current basket offerings and prices

I usually order these things about 30-60 days in advance, but I am a PLANNER! from the word go!!! :>)

Sharon

Next trip Nov. 2011