D23 Releases Discounts for 2013
by, 01-08-2013 at 05:17 PM (1002 Views)
D23 MEMBERS SAVE BIG WITH NEW, EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS FROM DISNEY AND BEYOND
BURBANK, Calif. – January 8, 2013 – Whether they’re headed to a Disney Park or staying close to home, members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club can save hundreds of dollars on their favorite activities, events, and attractions when they present a D23 Membership card or use special member-only online codes.
To kick off the New Year, D23 is proud to offer savings with partners from around The Walt Disney Company, including:
- $300 savings off Adventure By Disney’s Backstage Magic trip when booking before March 30, 2013
- 15% off all purchases made at Disney Store locations or on DisneyStore.com through March 31
- D23 Member-only ticket prices for Mary Poppins and Newsies on Broadway
- Savings on tickets to see Mulan at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood
- A member-exclusive discount on tickets to experience D23 Presents Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation & Library in Simi Valley, Calif.
Also included in the more than three dozen special offers for D23 Members are terrific savings on hotels, restaurants, and stores in and around Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts, including:
- Terrific rates at Howard Johnson Anaheim, Carousel Inn & Suites, and the Anabella Hotel located near Disneyland Resort—perfect for a trip to the parks or the D23 Expo: The Ultimate Fan Event returning August 9 – 11, 2013
- 10% savings on activities at Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre and on merchandise at CURL by Sammy Duvall at Walt Disney World Resort
- Savings on sweet purchases made at Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, either online or in its two Disney Park shops
- 10% off purchases at all RIDEMAKERZ® and Apricot Lane locations
- Dining discounts in and around Disneyland Resort including House of Blues Anaheim, Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen, ESPN Zone, The Pizza Press, and Tangerine Grill
- 10% off all treatments at Mandara Spa locations at Disneyland Resort (inside Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel) and Walt Disney World Resort (inside the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel), as well as at locations around the country
In addition, D23 Members can take advantage of a host of ongoing offers online and around the country developed exclusively for them, including:
- Terrific Disney-fied offers at the Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco and the Walt Disney Hometown Museum in Marceline, Mo., as well as 20% off The Fairest of Them All, the new book detailing the creation of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- 10% off SuperShuttle bookings, ideal when headed to the airport for your next Disney destination
- Savings on experiences around the country including Madame Tussauds Hollywood, Future of Flight Aviation Center in Seattle and Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, Calif.
- Online shopping discounts at Brookstone.com, the ABC TV Store, Sanders Art Studio, ShopSignature.com, and more
Complete details on all D23 Member discounts and offers, as well as a full list of all the latest special deals, can be found online at http://D23.com/Discounts.
D23: The Official Disney Fan Club celebrates the remarkable past, present, and future of Disney, taking its name from 1923, the year Walt Disney founded his world-famous company. D23 brings its members a host of exclusive benefits, including a weekly e-mail newsletter; an array of discounts and special offers; free gifts throughout the year; and exclusive, member-only special events.
Disney fans can join the world’s only Official Disney Fan Club by visiting www.D23.com or select shops at the Disneyland® Resort, the Walt Disney World® Resort, and www.DisneyStore.com/D23. To keep up with all the latest D23 news and events, follow “DisneyD23” on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.