PDA

View Full Version : Morrigoon's suggestion

Largent81
06-20-2001, 12:15 AM
If you and a date/spouse could be alone anywhere in the park for one hour, where would it be?

Largent81
06-20-2001, 12:16 AM
The caves of pirates could be romantic in my opinion

06-20-2001, 05:50 AM
WARNING ACDC: bs thread dead ahead:
Disneyland isn't romantic. It just isn't.

PirateoftheCaribbean
06-20-2001, 08:13 AM
What did that mean, 3894?:confused:

06-20-2001, 08:48 AM
It's a reference to ACDC Therapy's thread PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT.

Ralph Wiggum
06-20-2001, 08:52 AM
I beg to differ.. Disneyland is extremely romantic. The area all around the front of the castle, all of new orleans square and the rivers of america, back behind big thunder, and even main street are great spots.

Mandrake Linux
06-20-2001, 08:58 AM
Is that a suggestion or a question? Try to stay on topic.

Ooh gee hun, this place is so romantic the paint is coming off the walls! :mad: Hey!? I know! Maybe we can head over to innovensions, watch all the pretty new toys, or or maybe we can head over to the stores! :mad:

Ralph Wiggum
06-20-2001, 09:27 PM
Is that a suggestion or a question? Try to stay on topic.

I was responding to 3894's comment in his first post where he states that disneyland isnt romantic

dghosthost
06-20-2001, 11:03 PM
This is so funny..my boyfriend just asked me the same thing! I'd love to be by the Snow White Well, on a weekday, at night ;)

dgthx
06-20-2001, 11:25 PM
Sailing down the Rivers of America on the Mark Twain at sunset.

lisap
06-21-2001, 07:01 AM
Dinner for two at the Blue Bayou, right next to the water, no children anywhere in sight. Ahhh, heaven.

80S ERA
06-21-2001, 07:04 AM
I 2nd that, dgthx (Mark Twain). Too bad its rarely open at dusk nowadays due to Fantasmic. :(

Morrigoon
06-21-2001, 11:09 PM
Sunset cruise on the Twain would be nice, I agree....

But I favor a little spot behind Fowler's Harbor myself. Would be perfect if people didn't occasionally walk by.

How about a table-service dinner on the upper level of the Plaza Pavilion dining area?

Actually, I'd take table service there any time! (now if only a) it was a restaurant still and b) it was table service!)

Lacrosse Boy
06-23-2001, 06:13 PM
This thread isn't in the MousePlanet taste. I think it should be removed, as with the similar one. :mad: This is a FAMILY readership here!!:eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

adriennek
06-23-2001, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by mvshs2001
This thread isn't in the MousePlanet taste. I think it should be removed, as with the similar one. :mad: This is a FAMILY readership here!!

I don't see anything wrong with this thread. The readers are discussing romantic spots to spend time with a loved one at Disneyland. If you read their responses, many of these are very public locations such as restaurants. They aren't suggesting anything indecent.

Maybe I'm just old or maybe it's because I'm lucky enough to be in an absolutely terrific marriage, but romance can happen anywhere and does not automatically involve anything inappropriate for a family website!

And that said, I will try to contribute to the subject:

Just about anywhere at Disneyland, like my fellow mommy Lisa said, with my wonderful husband and NO CHILDREN can be romantic. ;)

In January, we were very lucky to have two child-less dinners at two great Downtown Disney restaurants. ::sigh::

I like just strolling along holding hands with my husband and having a chance to talk, during the evening, when it's cool and the sun is low, or gone for the night. We can relax and enjoy each other's company....

Adrienne K
Don't get me wrong, I love my children.... but some quiet time would be nice :p

lisap
06-23-2001, 09:15 PM
Don't worry, Adrienne, in a few years you will be able to have more wiggle room. Our two kids are spending the night at Nana's tonight so we could enjoy our anniversary alone for a change. A couple of years ago I would have never dreamed of such a night....But trust me, it will come!

We would have loved to head up to DL, but So. Ca. passes are not good on a weekend summer night, so we did the next best thing--dinner and a kid-free preview of Atlantis.

(btw--in my humble opinion, Atlantis is for kids approx. six years and older. maybe I'll start a thread about this over in movie section.......)

Uncle Dick
03-06-2002, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by
If you and a date could be alone anywhere in the park for one hour, where would it be?
I wouldn't mind spending an hour stranded on Tom Sawyer's Island with, well...... you know who... ;)