PDA

View Full Version : Who videotapes rides?

dawz1026
11-29-2007, 05:45 AM
We broke out our videos and dvds the other day and found we are able to go on some rides from home lolol..we went a bit crazy with the new dvd last trip..anyone else a taper out there?

GusMan
11-29-2007, 07:07 AM
Yep... I did this quite a bit during my first and second trips. I dont do it as much anymore unless it is something new and worthwhile. I have the uncanny ability to take great video without looking into the viewfinder and watching the show at the same time.

I think I take more pictures now than anything else.

gravette
11-30-2007, 05:30 AM
Yup, we videotape almost every ride, that way, when we get home, its like we never left! Sometimes its hard to see on the really dark rides, but you can hear the noises, and everyone screaming or laughing! We videotape every ride, year after year, and it never gets old! I do,however, leave the camera turned off, if told theres no flash photography, or video taping..................well..............most of the time.........:D

TinaMouse
12-09-2007, 05:43 PM
I don't have the world's most expensive video camera (meaning, it's cheap!), so I just go on YouTube and watch them there.

I find that I take TONS of pictures, but not too many videos these days.

DisneylandForever
12-12-2007, 07:46 AM
I have a Fisher FVD C1 (http://www.thg.ru/technews/images/20031120-sanyo_camcoder1.jpg). It's pretty small, so I can film practically any ride. I usually don't film the thrill rides, though. Only rides I would actually watch while at home. The Carousel of Progress and Spaceship Earth are two that spring to mind.

GusMan
12-12-2007, 09:04 AM
Fisher FVD C1 (http://www.thg.ru/technews/images/20031120-sanyo_camcoder1.jpg).
Wow! Thats small!

Mrs. GusMan
12-12-2007, 09:25 AM
GusMan is really good at taping those rides. I forgot that he did that. It would be so much fun to pull those out and watch them over Christmas Vacation. Thanks for the idea. We could have a "Disney Trip" right here in our family room over a bucket of fried chicken and Konk Coolers and fresh pineapple.

YUMMO!
Mrs. GusMan

DisneylandForever
12-12-2007, 02:50 PM
Wow! Thats small!

My filmmaking camera is too big to take to the parks, so I bought that baby. She fits in my pocket! Comes in real handy for trips. It takes still pics, too. :p

Because of its size I can record pretty much any ride. I even used it on Test Track! I have big hands too so that helps.

Beach Gal
12-16-2007, 07:10 PM
Yup! Guilty! Although, Moustimes website also offers videos of most rides at both Disneyland and the Walt Disney World Resort - often they look just as good as my filming. So I enjoy theirs these days and keep my camera protected - just in case. :)

monoman
12-18-2007, 05:23 PM
I was planning on doing it on my next trip. Last trip, i took 12 videos and over 100 pictures, and this trip i was planning on doing that every day! I'm downloading my pictures on the computor the day i take them and then uploading them on panoramio, my picutres from last trip are already on google earth.

MICKEYLOVER
12-19-2007, 05:49 AM
We have a few but I don't tape the whole ride, just parts of it.

My son found some on YouTube the other day and kept watching Buzz Lightyear (we've only rode it 100 times) :)

mzloolue
12-19-2007, 04:11 PM
So are we the only ones who have had "the voice" come on and tell us that taping on rides is not permitted?

MICKEYLOVER
12-20-2007, 09:54 AM
So are we the only ones who have had "the voice" come on and tell us that taping on rides is not permitted?

I've never heard that

Drince88
12-20-2007, 10:08 AM
I've heard it (directed at other people) but only on those rides where it's specifically prohibited - I think mostly the movie-based rides, if I recall correctly.

mzloolue
12-22-2007, 01:07 PM
We heard it on Splash Mountain.
We were taping on the outside part of the ride.

We felt kind of like scolded children and never taped anything again.