PDA

View Full Version : X-mas time question

91wingnut
11-28-2007, 12:13 PM
Sorry to rehash what I'm sure get asked every year at this time, but it's my first trip to WDW for the Christmas scenery and I don't want the Little Mrs. to miss any of it.

Resort wise, do only the deluxe resorts have the "sites to see" (AKA gingerbread house, candy carousel, etc.) or are all of the resorts decorated with a special something?

Our first day of our trip will be spent seeing the resort Christmas displays, and I'm trying to get a game plan together for that......any ideas?

Thanks..............Tom (Wingnut):D

Drince88
11-28-2007, 12:18 PM
All of the resorts have decorations - but as far as I recall, aside from 'normal' decorations (trees and garlands and such) it's really only the deluxes.

If I was planning a tour - I'd do an MK monorail loop, then get a bus from the MK to one of the Epcot resorts, and do those. Then add on Animal Kingdom Lodge and Wilderness lodge as the mood strikes during the trip.

And don't forget the Swan and Dolphin when doing the Epcot loop, they've got some pretty stuff, too!

bradk
11-28-2007, 02:34 PM
back in 2006, caribbean beach had a gingerbread reproduction of a residential street or something to that effect. but all the big draws are the deluxes: contemporary, grand floridian, yacht, boardwalk, beach, akl (if it has the village this year or whatever - haven't heard about it)