PDA

View Full Version : AP renewal AND get a new photo

rokketride
11-23-2007, 07:28 AM
Ok, odd predicament.

What is the best (read: cheapest and most convenient) way to renew my PAP with a new picture. The current picture is that bad and looks nothing like me, it's been questioned on a number of occasions.

I would just let it expire and buy a new one on my next trip which adds value by extending the expire date, but I will be going to the park 9 days after its scheduled to expire.

adriennek
11-23-2007, 08:44 AM
Ok, odd predicament.

What is the best (read: cheapest and most convenient) way to renew my PAP with a new picture. The current picture is that bad and looks nothing like me, it's been questioned on a number of occasions.

I would just let it expire and buy a new one on my next trip which adds value by extending the expire date, but I will be going to the park 9 days after its scheduled to expire.

My children's APs are outdated - the 9-y/o's picture was taken when he was 3. :eek:

If you take your AP to the processing center and just show them your AP and let them know the problem, they'll let you take a new picture. The problem is that they can't give you any of the "special" APs that you can get by renewing via mail but if that's not a problem for you, it's the easiest way to do it.

Adrienne

Darkbeer
11-23-2007, 05:32 PM
They will give you your $20 renewal discount at the Bank of Main Street.

So just get in line and when you get to the front of the line, ask for a new photo.

rokketride
11-23-2007, 08:41 PM
So if I go to the park before it expires, I can pay for my new one inside the park at the AP office where the pics are taken?

Darkbeer
11-25-2007, 04:41 PM
So if I go to the park before it expires, I can pay for my new one inside the park at the AP office where the pics are taken?

Yes, so long as it is 30 days or less of the AP expiring. Use your current one to enter the park, go to the Bank of Main Street, hand them your current AP and tell them you would like to renew, and which version you want, plus the fact you want a new Photo taken. They will collect your money, take a new photo and then hand you your new AP while you wait.