PDA

View Full Version : star sighting

ksejr1
07-24-2002, 09:13 AM
I went to disneyland yesterday with my god daughter. After the fireworkks we went shopping down main street and saw Jane Leeves (Daphne) from the show Fraiser. We kinda got in each others way and both said excuse me to each other. She looks the same as on television, but without make up. Any ways, that's my star sighting for yesterday.

Cooie
07-24-2002, 09:39 AM
A couple months ago I lined up at the candy counter at the end of the night, and noticed a woman who looked a lot like Penelope Cruz. I thought nothing of it, but then I noticed a lot of large men standing around wearing black, and next to me, a shorter, scruffy-looking fellow standing on his tiptoes, reaching over the counter with a handful of bills. I did a double take -- I couldn't believe it was Tom Cruise. Not that I wouldn't ever expect him to take his kids to Disneyland, but he just looked so... different!

Anywho, people left them alone for the most part, and they walked right out the front gate of the park and headed through Downtown Disney to parking, with a small crowd of girls following at a safe distance. ;)

ChipmunkStar
07-24-2002, 10:19 AM
Yesterday Joely Fisher was in the park with a group of about 7 people. I talked to her, and I just couldn't help remembering her only as either a) The best friend on Ellen, or b) the reporter chick from Inspector Gadget.

blugenie
07-24-2002, 09:40 PM
cooie

was that in feb, right around the time of the winter olympics?

i saw them both there also.

how funny!

MonorailMan
07-24-2002, 10:03 PM
I saw Eisner one day.

He must of had 5 people around him. :)

Not Afraid
07-24-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by ChipmunkStar
Yesterday Joely Fisher was in the park with a group of about 7 people. I talked to her, and I just couldn't help remembering her only as either a) The best friend on Ellen, or b) the reporter chick from Inspector Gadget.
No, that was just me;)

Rallymonkey23
07-24-2002, 10:27 PM
A few months ago we were on the train (at Main Street Station) and my uncle spotted Larry King. Of course I didn't believe him so we got off the train, and sure enough, it was him waiting at the exit to get on the train with his family and a CM. We stopped while going through the exit and we told him how much we liked his show. He said thank you. And that was it. That's all for me!

SoCalSnowWhite
07-25-2002, 10:57 AM
I know 2 other people who have also seen larry King on 2 seperate occasions.Larry King, Disney geek? Maybe he's even a lurker on the pad....... hmmm....