PDA

View Full Version : Make it quick!!

disguy
06-30-2002, 10:27 PM
Ok you have 1 and a half days at Disneyland Resort..what do you do to make your mini vacation perfect? Any sugestions?

awinner
06-30-2002, 10:32 PM
On your 1st day, spend the entire day at DL...on the 1/2 day go to DCA when it opens...you should be done with that park with in 4 hours.

MonorailMan
07-01-2002, 03:32 AM
While at DCA do all the "n'"s rides first (Screamin', Soarin', And "Raftin'"[If you want to get wet] (My New Nickname For GRR)) then head to see Blast!, and Millionaire.

teri
07-01-2002, 08:12 AM
My recommendation:
Have a very light snack for early breakfast, to hold you until brunch time.

Arrive very early at Disneyland, head over to Splash and get your FP or ride it. Do all that you want to do around that side of the park until the crowds start to get thick, then eat a big breakfast or lunch at the restaurant of your choice and head right over to Disney's California Adventure without delay.

The crowds at DCA are -- well, there aren't any. There have been minimal waits over there, and there is no reason to stand around in hour-long lines if there are 10-20 minute lines with pleasant rides. Be sure to get tickets for Blast during a time when you need to rest your feet and get out of the heat. And don't miss the Eureka Parade.

Rest when and where you can. Choose your nighttime parade, go make your dinner plans around that park to minimize running around.

See the fireworks at Disneyland, see Tomorrowland and Fantasyland at night, then see the late showing of Fantasmic -- seriously, don't bother with the early mob scene at Fantasmic, don't waste your short time camping out a good space or standing with an obstructed view.

Next half-day, go ride or see whatever you missed the day before. :)

mad4mky
07-01-2002, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by teri

Next half-day, go ride or see whatever you missed the day before. :)

Gosh, nobody left any time for SHOPPING. Me...I need the 1/2 day to shop. I like looking in all the different stores....

One day to go on the rides, one half day to shop.:D

disguy
07-01-2002, 08:19 AM
Do they still offer Early Admission to guests?

Disney Nick
07-01-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by disguy
Do they still offer Early Admission to guests?

Nope.