PDA

View Full Version : Any thoughts on Disneyland mid-June?

bekky
05-20-2007, 11:26 AM
Hey all ...

I havent posted on here since our last trip ... & I have to say that you all on this board helped TREMENDOUSLY !!

So, here we are planning once again.

This time its my family of four ( two kids ) & our friends with two kids as well.

Were thinking mid June ... mid week .... week of the 25th.

Im sure it will be crowded simply because its summer & kids are out of school.

But we purposely didnt plan our trip for the following week being 4th of July & guessing that the crowds would be even bigger during a holiday week.

Any thoughts on this week ??? ... any openings etc ? (Nemo is the beginning of the month right ?)

Also ... were thinking of doing Universal one day as well ... saw the "city pass" offer through Costco ~ any thoughts on this ... good deal ????

Im sure I will be back with more questions etc as I plan ... but just using this one to "start the process" of planning our next fab disney trip w/ the help of all you "pros" ;) & your insight is greatly appreciated !

kimc0486
05-20-2007, 12:04 PM
How much is the City pass at Costco for adults and what does it include? how many days at dl? Thanks!

cactusgirl
05-20-2007, 12:40 PM
We were there--with little ones--this same week last year. Here are our tips. Be in line for the park 30-45 min before opening on a NON EARLY ENTRY day. You should be able to high tail it to Fantasyland and have a great time for the first 45 min the park is opened. Have a fast pass runner go and get you FP for what you want to ride later in the day. Read Darkbeer's fastpass optimization thread for more info.

Be sure to have your PS for any sit down dining you want while you are there and you should be fine.

bekky
05-20-2007, 12:53 PM
Here is the link with the costco city pass info :

http://tinyurl.com/2pl8gk