PDA

View Full Version : Hotel name?

illnevergrowup
05-18-2007, 04:46 PM
One of my co-workers is planning a quick trip to DL and she'd like to stay at the same hotel she used a couple of years ago, but she can't remember the name. She says it was near the corner of Harbor and Katella; had small private patios; no continental breakfast; and was fairly cheap.

It's not much to go on, but does this sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks

rose7116
05-18-2007, 07:54 PM
I am not sure- but 2 hotels on the corner are Desert Palm Suites and the Jolly Roger Inn.

Malcon10t
05-18-2007, 07:58 PM
Zabys? I don't remember any of them having patios though. Katella and West has teh Anabella, and a few rooms have patios. Lightbulb! Harbor and Disney Way- Anaheim Plaza Hotel has private patios for most rooms, no breakfast, and is cheap.

adriennek
05-18-2007, 07:58 PM
The Portofino Inn is at that corner - I'm pretty sure that's the one that was formerly known as the Jolly Roger Inn.

The big hotel at that intersection is currently "Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort" but it's had a bunch of other names in the past - including "Westcoast Anaheim" - It was the Inn at the Park lots of years ago. It's had other names but those are the two I remember.

Adrienne

Malcon10t
05-18-2007, 08:27 PM
The Portofino Inn is at that corner - I'm pretty sure that's the one that was formerly known as the Jolly Roger Inn.

The big hotel at that intersection is currently "Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort" but it's had a bunch of other names in the past - including "Westcoast Anaheim" - It was the Inn at the Park lots of years ago. It's had other names but those are the two I remember.

Adrienne
No, the Jolly Roger is still there. Its off the corner up Katella about 100 yards, kind of across from the Alpine almost. My kids hated staying there. And teh West Coast may be what she was thinking of as they did have nice balconys.

illnevergrowup
05-18-2007, 08:58 PM
Zabys? I don't remember any of them having patios though. Katella and West has teh Anabella, and a few rooms have patios. Lightbulb! Harbor and Disney Way- Anaheim Plaza Hotel has private patios for most rooms, no breakfast, and is cheap.

That's it! She just called the Anaheim Plaza and confirmed that's the hotel she was looking for.

Thank you, everyone, for your responses and a big thanks to Malcon10t for the lightbulb!