PDA

View Full Version : Celebrating our One-Year Engagement Anniversary... ideas?

Squeaky
05-18-2007, 01:30 PM
Sean proposed in Disneyland on July 23, 2006 (here's the post if you'd like to read it!!
http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=59439 )

Sean sent me on a scavenger hunt through both parks, and it was amazing! We are going to Disneyland July 13-24 for our yearly trip, and we will be there on the 23rd to celebrate our engagement! I want to surprise Sean with something very special for our anniversary, but I'm not sure what yet! My head is bubbling with possibilities! I was thinking of dinner at Napa Rose and possibly a scavenger hunt for him, but I'm not sure... anyone have any ideas? Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!
Nicki

avalosn
05-18-2007, 02:18 PM
Awwww, I am definitely going to try to think of some ideas, but it's gonna be tough to match his plan! That was awesome!!!......Ahhhhhh, I'm still waiting for mine to ask me.....

Squeaky
05-18-2007, 03:13 PM
awesome! thank you! I really need some help!!! :D

MermaidHair
05-18-2007, 04:24 PM
Why not schedule one of the neat tours that they have. Then perhaps you can get the tourguide to help you add a little something special. I have never taken a tour but perhaps someone else can help flesh out this idea some.

Also, he's a guy. Guys like to drive. If you do a scavenger hunt, or something, make him ride with the driver on the Mark Twain or on the DLRR or Monorail. He probably would like to do that but never made it a priority. Make it his priority on that trip.

Have fun!

PS - he's not reading these boards, is he?

Squeaky
05-22-2007, 12:55 PM
lol no, no worries, he's not reading. Thanks for the idea!!