PDA

View Full Version : Late Night Fireworks Testing

JimmyD
05-16-2007, 12:48 PM
Last night there was some low level fireworks testing in Disneyland. I first saw them at around 12:30am and went off and on until at least 1:00am. There were some fireworks that I've seen in the 50th show but it looked like there were some new ones as well. Obviously they were doing some testing but I wonder if its for a new show or just semi-normal testing. Maybe someone out there has a better clue. Just thought I would let everyone know.

PanFan
05-16-2007, 12:54 PM
They do low level fireworks for Grad Nite. The first one is tomorrow, so it probably had to do with that.

Malcon10t
05-16-2007, 12:57 PM
Last night there was some low level fireworks testing in Disneyland. I first saw them at around 12:30am and went off and on until at least 1:00am. There were some fireworks that I've seen in the 50th show but it looked like there were some new ones as well. Obviously they were doing some testing but I wonder if its for a new show or just semi-normal testing. Maybe someone out there has a better clue. Just thought I would let everyone know.
Its fun to see a test run of the fireworks! It could be the grad nite, or it could be a fireworks demo they may do for Pirates.

bloodnswash
05-16-2007, 01:02 PM
The Pirates Premiere will be doing fireworks when the movie ends. Maybe this was a practice run for that :)

JimmyD
05-17-2007, 12:57 AM
Now that you said that about the pirates premier, I bet that is what it is for. I did see several shots coming from the Matterhorn and several shots fired back at it but they seemed alot higher than normal. Of course that could just be me. Thanks for the info everyone.

evrythngwmn
05-17-2007, 01:06 AM
It's for grad nite. They've been testing the set up all week.

someimagination
05-18-2007, 09:06 PM
From what I've been told, they have been testing the pyro and audio/visual for Pirates the entire week.. they've even had a CM on staff 10pm - 6am [I believe] to answer phone calls about any inquires/complaints :]