PDA

View Full Version : Year of a million dreams passes

simbaNnala101
03-25-2007, 01:35 PM
My family and I are going to disneyland next week adn my mom is so determined to get a "tap on the shoulder" and one of those prizes. Does anyone know any hints on how to get them? Like is there a certin ride, or park that is more likely to get them. If we are all dreased in matching or a lot of disney is there a better chance? Any hints or ideas would be very helpful. Thanx so much.:D

~Ash~

julw
03-25-2007, 01:48 PM
We won some on 3/16! We were so thrilled! We had been there all week and seen people wearing them and I was also determined ;-) to win some- and we did!

It is all very random. But, I did congratulate and ask a few folks where they were when they won them. Everyone I asked was coming off a ride when they won them, so it looks like the dream team spends a lot of time at ride exits. Now, we didn't win ours at an exit but at the entrance/exit turnstiles to GCH into DCA (next to GRR). We were just strolling by and saw the dream team there handing them out so we went over and they said "congratulations!". It was so fun!

The other thing that I think will increase your odds of winning the dream fastpasses is getting there early or as close to park opening as possible. Everyone we asked (us as well) won them within the first hour or two of the park being open. A few even won them on EE days before the park was offically open to the public.

We will be there in a few days also and will keep our eyes out ;-)

Good luck!

Julie

808Disney
03-25-2007, 03:01 PM
My daughter and I won our Dream Fastpass on the entrance of "A Bugs Life". It was BIG Surprise for me...This was during this past Christmas... The lines were crazy!! But winning those fastpasses was really a dream come true...
Good Luck to you... Keep your eyes wide open!!!

Darkbeer
03-25-2007, 06:31 PM
The biggest point to make, the Dream Fastpasses are handed out EARLY in the day (along with the Hotel Suite). So get there at opening, and keep your eyes open for the Dream Patrol in White Vests. Most of the time they are assigned to exits of rides, but sometimes they are found on pathways, such as walking thru the castle, or down Big Thunder Trail.

Usually they are handed out 25 to 50 at a time, the Dream Team is assigned to both parks based on attendance, so you could start at Disneyland, and then move to DCA after 10 AM for a slightly better chance. Also sometimes they hand them out in the Downtown Disney shopping area.

yenko427
03-26-2007, 06:29 AM
My understanding is that they hand them out during EE as well as after official park opening?