PDA

View Full Version : Who will be there in December?

Pages : [1] 2

splash
10-21-2006, 08:29 AM
Just wondering who is going to be there in December? We will be there the 13th - 20th. I was wondering if anyone else will be there at the same time? We are staying at the DLH. Where is everyone else staying?

disneybride4106
10-21-2006, 08:52 AM
DH, DD10 and I will be there Dec. 23-26!!! We're also staying at the DLH. It's getting closer and I can't wait!

rosie
10-21-2006, 09:46 AM
I'll be there with my DD Dec 4th- Dec 9th. We're staying at PPH... I'm having a hard time waiting till then....

PinkFloyd
10-21-2006, 10:51 AM
For Christmas present, my sister is taking me 12/15 - 12/18. We are staying at PPH. I can't wait!

DisneyDustin22
10-21-2006, 12:10 PM
I'll be there on the 1st

momuvseven
10-21-2006, 12:34 PM
We will be there starting on the 8th or 12th, not sure yet but will stay for a week. We are booked at Residence Inn Garden Grove. We had started out with PPH but in the end we just couldn't spend the same $$$ for one room there compared to the two bedroom two bath at RI. We will be bringing the four youngest kids as far as I know now.

pisces
10-21-2006, 01:51 PM
I'm spending my first Christmas at the Park.

It's exciting. I've always just missed Christmas by a day or two, so this is the first year I'll actually be there on the exact day of.

atrder9901
10-21-2006, 04:25 PM
I'll be there on the 1st

Same with us. We will be there on the 30th of November and also the 1st of December!! Cant wait!!

Malcon10t
10-21-2006, 04:32 PM
We will be there Dec 23-Jan 2 or 3. We will be staying at the Residence Inn Maingate.

Niele
10-21-2006, 05:07 PM
Dec. 18 - 23rd @ GCH - can't wait!!!!!!!! wishing all a most wonderful trip.

mariezp
10-21-2006, 06:28 PM
Our group of 8 will be there Dec. 2-13. Needless to say we won't be staying on the Disney properties! We will be at the Anaheim Desert Inn. 4 adults, 2 fifteenagers, a six year old and a one year old. We are sooooo ready to be there! This is our first trip ever to see it during the Christmas Holiday season. Can't wait to see it SNOW! :D

Rebel
10-21-2006, 07:34 PM
Me, DH, DD and DD's friend will be there from 12/7-12/10. We're staying at the DLH concierge. Our first time at Disneyland during the Christimas season and we're really excited about! Also seriously considering doing the Christmas tour.

ministrychick77
10-21-2006, 07:42 PM
i'll be there with my hubby and our friend from dec. 31 to jan. 2 or 3. we're gonna have so much fun!

GrumpyUTboi
10-21-2006, 07:52 PM
If Disney gave me a FREE trip at Christmas time, I would NOT take it. They could not pay me enough money to go! That was the first time that I thought "what a wate of $4000 dollars".

momtoo2
10-21-2006, 08:35 PM
Grumpy sounds like you had a great time...why don't you tell us how you really feel (this is said with a smile not to make you mad...I am scared we are making a mistake going the week before Christmas but I just hope I know enough to make it fun).
We will be at the GCH 12/16-12/20. Lets face it when the kids get older it is harder to take them out of school so we have to go when it is busy. I figure if everyone there is as happy and excited as we are surely it will be great!

Crazy4DL
10-21-2006, 08:37 PM
If Disney gave me a FREE trip at Christmas time, I would NOT take it. ".

Could you just take it and give it to me? :D ;)

Malcon10t
10-21-2006, 09:22 PM
Grumpy sounds like you had a great time...why don't you tell us how you really feel (this is said with a smile not to make you mad...I am scared we are making a mistake going the week before Christmas but I just hope I know enough to make it fun).
We will be at the GCH 12/16-12/20. Lets face it when the kids get older it is harder to take them out of school so we have to go when it is busy. I figure if everyone there is as happy and excited as we are surely it will be great!Actually, its my favorite time of year at Disneyland. If I could only go once a year, I would choose the week between Christmas and New Years. Too me, its just special.

AliCat
10-21-2006, 10:34 PM
We will be at DL from 12/21-12/26, it's our first time that we'll be there on Christmas day. We usually go the week before Christmas, but the kids school schedules were later this year, so here we go! We are staying at the DLH concierge and going to love every minute of it! Can't wait.

californiagirlx7
10-21-2006, 11:37 PM
My family and I are staying at the GCH from December 22 - 26. This is the first time we will actually be at Disneyland on Christmas, so we are very excited!

808Disney
10-22-2006, 12:39 AM
WOW! Its great to see lots of u goin' to Disney during Christmastime...Its gonna be my first "Disney Christmas"... We've always been in Nov. but never Christmas... Will be there Dec. 23-28 staying at GH. Do they do anything "EXTRA SPECIAL" for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day???? I checked the calendar but looks like the same events... Just wonderin!!!

momuvseven
10-22-2006, 07:09 AM
We went last year day after Christmas until day after New Year's Eve. Don't let anyone tell you different~ it was the experience of a lifetime and not to be missed! Absolutely the best trip ever to Disneyland. It was crowded but we still got on plenty of rides and had a lot of fun. My children will never forget it and those who no longer believed in Santa believed when they saw him there in Rudulph's Roundup. Pure magic at this time of year.

BUT it is very crowded, not so much to make us stay home but it may be a consideration if you have a family member with special needs or if you really get freaked out by crowds.

This year we have changed our dates to mid December to accomadate Dad's time off and the kids know if their grades are not Bs and above they will not get out of school for the trip. Then they are out of school from Dec 22-Jan 8th so it is very possible I may come by myself again with the kids but it is never as much fun when we can't bring Dad along. DLR is the only time he relaxes and lets us see the kid in him.

Malcon10t
10-22-2006, 07:12 AM
WOW! Its great to see lots of u goin' to Disney during Christmastime...Its gonna be my first "Disney Christmas"... We've always been in Nov. but never Christmas... Will be there Dec. 23-28 staying at GH. Do they do anything "EXTRA SPECIAL" for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day???? I checked the calendar but looks like the same events... Just wonderin!!!
At the hotel they may. In the parks, they close early to let CMs be with family, and so Santa and the reindeer can head out on their rounds. ;)

cwillis
10-22-2006, 01:36 PM
i'm thinkin first weekend in december.... it's my birthday. but only my twentieth. if we could wait until the 28th hubby will be 21, and we could have a bit more merry holiday.... hmmm crowds and liquor, or no crowds and no liquor....

pisces
10-22-2006, 02:23 PM
staying at GH. Do they do anything "EXTRA SPECIAL" for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day????

You mean, like this:
http://grundler.smugmug.com/photos/48345847-M.jpg

...or this?
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=81016025&size=m

__________________________________________________ __

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
10-22-2006, 03:31 PM
We arrive December 4th or 5th and are scheduled to depart on the 10th. Staying at HoJos.
I am excited to be there during the Christmas season, but not late enough in the month where we have to deal with the heave crowds. I am hoping planning right after CP will be a good choice for us.