PDA

View Full Version : Which restaurants and stores at DLR give AAA discount?

babytmakes5
10-20-2006, 10:11 AM
I apologize if this has already been answered or is in an easy-to-find place on the website! I looked all over (even the AAA website), and couldn't find a list of the restaurants and stores at DLR that give AAA discounts. We leave in only three weeks, so I'm getting all of the fine details worked out. This message board has given me so much useful information--thanks to everyone here!

Frogberto
10-20-2006, 11:36 AM
AAA lists the following on their website:

Disneyland Dining logo Disney Dining

* 714-781-4565
* Save 10 percent on food and beverage purchases and dine with Disney Characters at Goofy's Kitchen at the DisneylandŽ Hotel, Disney's PCH Grill at Disney's Paradise PierŽ Hotel, or Plaza Inn in DisneylandŽ park. Also, save at Ariel's Grotto and Wine Country Trattoria in Disney's California AdventureTM park.
* Valid only at selected dining locations in the Resort during applicable times. Discount excludes taxes, gratuity, and alcoholic beverages. Disney Priority Seating is not required, but suggested, especially for Character meals, as hours vary. To arrange Priority Seating at selected Resort restaurants, call Disney Dining at 714-781-DINE (3463). Restaurant locations subject to closure/change. Offer subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.

Malcon10t
10-20-2006, 01:59 PM
I apologize if this has already been answered or is in an easy-to-find place on the website! I looked all over (even the AAA website), and couldn't find a list of the restaurants and stores at DLR that give AAA discounts. We leave in only three weeks, so I'm getting all of the fine details worked out. This message board has given me so much useful information--thanks to everyone here!In addition to Frogberto's info, you can also get a discount (usually 20%) on some of the tours (like the Holiday tour.)

The old man
10-22-2006, 06:11 PM
AAA lists the following on their website:

Disneyland Dining logo Disney Dining

* 714-781-4565
* Save 10 percent on food and beverage purchases and dine with Disney Characters at Goofy's Kitchen at the DisneylandŽ Hotel, Disney's PCH Grill at Disney's Paradise PierŽ Hotel, or Plaza Inn in DisneylandŽ park. Also, save at Ariel's Grotto and Wine Country Trattoria in Disney's California AdventureTM park.
* Valid only at selected dining locations in the Resort during applicable times. Discount excludes taxes, gratuity, and alcoholic beverages. Disney Priority Seating is not required, but suggested, especially for Character meals, as hours vary. To arrange Priority Seating at selected Resort restaurants, call Disney Dining at 714-781-DINE (3463). Restaurant locations subject to closure/change. Offer subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.
I went to the mat and lost at Ariel's. No one there knew about the discount. I would get some kind of print out from AAA--like from the magazine and bring it with.