PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Treat parking ticket?

Tinkermommy
09-02-2006, 09:07 PM
This is such a dumb question -- for those of you who have already received your Halloween Treat tickets, was a separate parking ticket included?

I have received two sets of tickets that were purchased a couple weeks apart. I could have sworn one of them came with a separate parking ticket, and I remember thinking it had been overlooked when the second set arrived without one. But now I don't see one in either envelope.

I have an AP and don't need it, but I was going to give a set to my niece, who does not have an AP.

Am I going crazy? Is there supposed to be a separate parking ticket?:rolleyes:

Leslie21
09-02-2006, 09:42 PM
I think there is but I haven' t checked, I'm almost sure there was one for last year...

AaronInCal
09-03-2006, 01:24 AM
I have my tickets already and they came with a flyer saying that the tickets are good for parking at the Mickey and Friends parking structure and admission to the Halloween event. So when you go to the parking structure you should just have to show them your ticket and they should wave you on through.

Darkbeer
09-03-2006, 03:35 AM
^As mentioned above, all you need to do is show your Admission ticket at the Parking toll booth, they will glance at it and give it back to you (similar to AAA tickets)....

Tinkermommy
09-03-2006, 08:53 AM
Thank goodness. I thought I was losing it. (Of course, it's entirely possible that I am anyway.)

Thanks, everyone!