PDA

View Full Version : Costco passes for next year?

MamaD
07-24-2006, 06:24 AM
We were planning on buying Costco passes for next year, like late November (after the current ones expire). We're planning on a park trip in December, and maybe again in Feb, when my daughter turns 3. My Mom thinks the Costco passes are around just because of the 50th anniversary, and I hadn't thought of that, mostly because Costco also carries tickets for Legoland and other parks, kwim?

So, do you think they'll disappear after the current run expires? Or do you think they'll start another round, like they did last year? I hope so, because we just can't afford to go more than once in a while, and the cheap AP blackout dates don't work for us at all... :( I'm trying to plan ahead for December, because we're planning on having my dad out late Nov/early Dec...

MammaSilva
07-24-2006, 06:59 AM
If I'm reading your question accurately, you want to know what 'we' think about the potential of Costco offering tickets to Disneyland Resort in 2007? Unless we have a high executive from both Costco and Disney reading and posting what you're going to get is a lot of speculation and based on 'past history'...

With that in mind, Costco has been doing tickets for the last couple years and I'd expect that they would continue but as with all things Disney, subject to change without notice.

jennia
07-24-2006, 09:44 AM
Costco has carried these tickets for 3 years I'm pretty sure (and possibly longer.) So my speculation would be that they will have tickets out when this year's expire. However, the prices usually go up each year.

MamaD
07-25-2006, 07:29 AM
Yep Mama S, that's what I was asking. Thanks so much! :D

SeansMom
07-25-2006, 07:38 AM
Well, Costco recently added Disneyland as a destination for their travel section, so I would think they would keep offering the tickets. You might try asking at customer service next time you're there.