PDA

View Full Version : Columbus Day

doombuggy driver
06-27-2006, 08:03 PM
I know that this is not a major Holiday, but does anyone know how crowded it will be that weekend?

thanks

stan4d_steph
06-27-2006, 08:34 PM
Try a search on Columbus and you'll find some threads that will help.

TP2000
06-28-2006, 03:39 AM
Columbus Day is always a busy weekend for Disneyland.

Is it convenient for you to visit Disneyland that weekend because your taking an extra day off? Then that means its also convenient for 280 Million other Americans, some of whom will show up at Disneyland that weekend and wonder why there are so many people there.

doombuggy driver
06-28-2006, 05:40 AM
Columbus Day is always a busy weekend for Disneyland.

Is it convenient for you to visit Disneyland that weekend because your taking an extra day off? Then that means its also convenient for 280 Million other Americans, some of whom will show up at Disneyland that weekend and wonder why there are so many people there.
That is the week of our fall break and our passes end on the 10th. I usually do not go on Holiday weekends!

shawnarae
06-28-2006, 10:27 AM
I went last year over Columbus Day weekend and I found Sat & Sun to be less busy then that Monday. Go figure! Usually it is the 3rd day of a 3 day weekend that is the least busy. Must have been locals I'd guess.

If you can stay at a Disney Hotel I would for the fact of Early Entry (if it is still happening then).

casual labor
06-28-2006, 02:44 PM
I was there last year. It was my DD birthday and I took the day off to go there. It was a very crowded day. Luckily we go there all the time, so we were not in any big hurry to get to all the rides. We finally took off for DCA and had a wonderful sit down lunch at the Wine Trattoria.

Don't go on Veteran's day either. Last year I tried to use my pass and was denied entrance because it was too crowded already.

shawnarae
06-29-2006, 09:00 AM
Updated my "family photo album" below with some Columbus Day Weekend Photos from last Fall :)