PDA

View Full Version : Nice motel near park for wedding weekend

Leash81
03-14-2006, 12:24 PM
Ok, I need to find a nice hotel or motel that is close to the park or has a shuttle to spend the weekend of my wedding in. I wanted to stay at the Candy Cane but they dod not have king size beds so that is out. I don't think we can afford any of the Disney hotels so right now I am looking at HoJo. Does anyone have any other reccomendations? Getting married in Laguna, reception in Anaheim (The Catch) and then spending two days after the wedding at the parks so we need to be close but I really want as nice a room as we can get. They have a king suite with a Disney view at HoJo for $200/night or just a king room for $94/night. Any opinions on which would be better. We are not really strapped for cash but after the cost of the wedding we are trying to save a bit. Thanks.

SandraVB79
03-15-2006, 02:10 AM
Have you looked for reduced prices on hotels.com or the like for hotels like Hyatt, Hilton, Sheraton, ...?

Congratulations with your upcoming wedding!

Malcon10t
03-15-2006, 08:33 AM
Have you looked for reduced prices on hotels.com or the like for hotels like Hyatt, Hilton, Sheraton, ...?

Congratulations with your upcoming wedding!Depending on when you are coming, you can get a King room with a Disney view on the Concieirge floor of the Hilton for about $170. Sometimes its lower (we have gotten it as low as $129) and sometimes higher ($229).

momsat1
03-15-2006, 08:44 AM
I have stayed at both the Sheraton and the Hyatt. They both have great rooms with King sized beds. We paid only $53.00 for the Hyatt through Hotwire. The Sheraton is usually about $140.00. They also both have their own shuttles which is nice.