PDA

View Full Version : Spur of the moment trip for this Saturday

MrsSmith
03-10-2006, 01:36 PM
Ok so.......Our family was supposed to go camping this weekend. Needless to say we cancelled the trip because it's no fun to camp in the pouring rain. However, it IS fun to go to Disneyland in the rain, provided the weather keeps the crowds down. So we were thinking of going to Disneyland on Saturday instead. But I was worried that even with the bad weather, the crowds might still be bad, thus taking away the main advantage of going in the rain in the first place.

Any thoughts on this?

And if we do go, where is the best place to buy one day only tickets? Are there any options besides paying full price at the gate?

DisneyPeachee
03-10-2006, 01:50 PM
I think LOTS of Arizona families on Spring Break next week are heading to DLR (including our family). The question is: when will they arrive. We are heading out tomorrow, but won't be going to Disneyland until Monday. The one thing that might make some Arizonans change their minds and stay home is the snow in northern Arizona --- finally!!! We haven't had any moisture for several months and its finally snowing in the "high country". Yay! It might convince a few people to cancel their California plans and go north to play in the snow instead. (Probably just wishful thinking on my part :D )

pastrylover
03-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Ok so.......Our family was supposed to go camping this weekend. Needless to say we cancelled the trip because it's no fun to camp in the pouring rain. However, it IS fun to go to Disneyland in the rain, provided the weather keeps the crowds down. So we were thinking of going to Disneyland on Saturday instead. But I was worried that even with the bad weather, the crowds might still be bad, thus taking away the main advantage of going in the rain in the first place.

Any thoughts on this?

And if we do go, where is the best place to buy one day only tickets? Are there any options besides paying full price at the gate?

If you live in Southern California I would recommend the 2Fer tickets. You can get into DLR for $59 each on Saturday and have a month to come back and enjoy DCA.