PDA

View Full Version : DLR Hotel Guest and Capacity question

DisneyMa
11-12-2005, 03:17 PM
We have annual passes and we are staying at the GCH Dec. 11th - 16th. I am VERY CONCERNED with all the reports that DL is having record numbers and turning guests away.
When DL reaches capacity, do they still allow DLR hotel guests to enter? We have a two year old and we usually take her back to the hotel for a nap after lunch. Is there a chance we won't be allowed back in the park if it's at capacity?

DisneyMa
11-12-2005, 03:43 PM
I just got off the phone with the resort and as long as we were in the park earlier that day and we had our hand stamped then we will be allowed back into the park after DD takes her afternoon nap. I was freaking out a little there.

mousemaid
11-12-2005, 03:52 PM
Does anyone know if this applies to just people who are staying at DLR or does it apply to anyone who has gone into Disneyland that day and has a hand stamp?

Thanks in advance

DangerMouse
11-12-2005, 05:20 PM
To the OP, I would not worry about capacity crowds during the time you are going. We will be there during that same time. Schools are still in session for the most part (I think some colleges are out), so I HIGHLY doubt you will see anything close to capacity crowds.

samkj
11-12-2005, 05:59 PM
Does anyone know if this applies to just people who are staying at DLR or does it apply to anyone who has gone into Disneyland that day and has a hand stamp?

Thanks in advance

Here's what I read on another site. I'm worried too since we are going over Thanksgiving, but I *think* as long as your hand is stamped you will be allowed back in.

http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=10370350&postcount=5

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
11-13-2005, 10:12 AM
To the OP, I would not worry about capacity crowds during the time you are going. We will be there during that same time. Schools are still in session for the most part (I think some colleges are out), so I HIGHLY doubt you will see anything close to capacity crowds.

Schools in southern california (excluding year round) are for sure in session that week, and here in San Diego some of the Colleges are out, the rest are in finals that week (that I'm sure of, as I have to leave early enough on the 15th to get home to take a final!)

I can't imagine the park reaching capacity on those days.

kohl
11-13-2005, 11:00 AM
Does anyone know if the schools are out the week AFTER Thanksgiving?
We will be there the 27th thru December 1st.

DangerMouse
11-13-2005, 11:06 AM
Does anyone know if the schools are out the week AFTER Thanksgiving?
We will be there the 27th thru December 1st.

No schools that I know of are out during that time. I think you're good.

NorCalDisney
11-13-2005, 11:52 AM
If the Park reaches capacity, will they start allowing people back in later in the day as folks leave?

DangerMouse
11-13-2005, 12:14 PM
If the Park reaches capacity, will they start allowing people back in later in the day as folks leave?

Yes.