PDA

View Full Version : The Grand Disneyland Survey

ash_eng
05-16-2001, 09:56 AM
Hi all

I've just created a poll over at Mister Poll all about Disneyland.

Click Here For the Grand Disneyland Survey (http://www.misterpoll.com/3811432433.html)

If you have any comments, suggestions, or corrections post them here or e-mail me at ashley-england@bigfoot.com .

I can add more questions if you think of any I'll post the results in a week or so when there have been a reasonable number of votes.

So Don't Delay Vote Today!

Ashley England
http://www.ashleyengland.co.uk

tabacco
05-16-2001, 11:29 AM
how 'bout Least Favorite Land and attraction?

ash_eng
05-16-2001, 11:37 AM
Your wish is my command, consider it done!

tabacco
05-16-2001, 03:31 PM
cool :)

ash_eng
05-17-2001, 02:16 AM
Thanks to everyone who has sent me comments about the poll. I have made some changes and corrections and posted some new questions.

If you haven't voted yet, don't get left out! Make your voice heard.

Any more questions that you think I should add? Just drop me a line to: ashley-england@bigfoot.com

ash_eng
05-17-2001, 10:32 AM
Hi Guys

A couple of people have e-mailed me asking me about adding some questions about DCA and DtD. Since I haven't been to either (over 5000miles is a LONG way to travel even/esp. for DCA!) and don't know much about them I was wondering what questions you would like?

I think it might be best to start a new poll rather than adding new questions to the Disneyland one.

e-mail me at ashley-england@bigfoot.com or post any ideas here.

Napsto
05-17-2001, 10:41 PM
i voted that Bounce House was my least fave ride becuause i can't go on it!!!!

Chronically420
05-23-2001, 11:54 AM
hmmmm

jslivinski
07-23-2001, 02:50 PM
Enjoyed your survey. Hard to choose with so many choices.

Napsto
07-23-2001, 03:14 PM
still can't go on bounce house.

mad4mky
07-23-2001, 03:18 PM
I did your survey....Interesting results. I'm glad to see other people have the same view on Toon Town that I do...as well as Goofy's Bounce House. My feeling's on that stupid Bounce House is that...I didn't come down from Northern Cal to spend my hard earned dollars to have my kids take their shoes off and bounce...they can do that at the local McDonalds or Burger King!! My kids got mad...but they survived without that experience DL.
:(

PirateoftheCaribbean
07-23-2001, 07:43 PM
My least fave land: Toontown
Least fave ride: Innoventions
Fave Ride: Thunder Mtn.
Fave Land: Critter Country
Fave Restaurant: Plaza Inn
YL Ride: Nature's Wonderland

Great Poll!!

How about Yesterland Restaurant, and Fave Shop?:cool:

DisneylandKid
07-23-2001, 08:32 PM
Why does everyone dislike Toontown? It is very creatively done! It's got Roger Rabbit, which is a great darkride. And as for the bounce house, well, since I was small enough when Toontown first opened to go on it. It is more than just a McDonald's bounce house. It is very nicely done, with aspects of the "goofiness" of Goofy everywhere. Don't be so hard on an attraction you've never seen! No, I am not saying it is the best Disneyland attraction either. And I'm not saying that Toontown is the best land, but it is byfar not the worst. I don't think Disneyland really has a "worst" land. All of them have aspects that make them great.

mad4mky
07-24-2001, 09:09 AM
I think you've got it wrong...most people don't dislike Toon Town...its just their least favorite land. I think it was cleverly planned out...and a great idea. And I love Roger Rabbit's Toon Spin, it's hilarious. But, when you mention that we bash something we've never seen...you're wrong. I've seen it. It's cute. I love Goofy. But it's still a place where you just bounce around...just like the Chip and Dale house, where you jump around in the nuts. Cute idea...but my kids can do it with the balls at McDonalds.
Maybe your folks had a lot of time to let you bounce and jump all day...
When we come down from San Francisco, the last thing I want to do is watch my 5 year old bouncing in Goofy's house. Call me crazy...but lets go on over to Peter Pan and fly over London!! Or lets go on a wild ride with Mr. Toad...Get my picture?;)

sirstude
07-24-2001, 10:45 AM
I might have missed it, but what is the count on the survey?

Doug

ash_eng
07-24-2001, 11:25 AM
Just click on the link in the top message and it will take you to the survey where you can see the results

Ash+

DisneylandKid
07-24-2001, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by mad4mky
I think you've got it wrong...most people don't dislike Toon Town...its just their least favorite land. I think it was cleverly planned out...and a great idea. And I love Roger Rabbit's Toon Spin, it's hilarious. But, when you mention that we bash something we've never seen...you're wrong. I've seen it. It's cute. I love Goofy. But it's still a place where you just bounce around...just like the Chip and Dale house, where you jump around in the nuts. Cute idea...but my kids can do it with the balls at McDonalds.
Maybe your folks had a lot of time to let you bounce and jump all day...
When we come down from San Francisco, the last thing I want to do is watch my 5 year old bouncing in Goofy's house. Call me crazy...but lets go on over to Peter Pan and fly over London!! Or lets go on a wild ride with Mr. Toad...Get my picture?;)

I agree with. I would much rather fly over London or go on a wild ride with Mr. Toad if I didn't have much time. But we went to Disneyland a lot when I was a child young enough to go in the Bounce House (we still do), being that I live only 20 minutes away. Like I said, it is not the best attraction in the park, and not a much see, but it isn't like the bounce-houses at McDonald's.

sirstude
07-24-2001, 11:59 AM
Sorry, I saw the results, but I am curious about the number of people that took the survey.

Doug

ash_eng
07-24-2001, 01:01 PM
You can see the number of voters below each question on the results page
Ash+

DisneylandKid
07-25-2001, 02:44 PM
I think you should add a category: Most Interesting Queue. You should narrow down the choices to, maybe:
Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin*
Indiana Jones Adventure*
Star Tours*
Autopia
Big Thunder Mountain RR
Jungle Cruise (?)
Haunted Mansion (?)
Gadget's Go-Coaster (?)

*My personal favorites because the WHOLE queue is interesting, the other ones just have interesting parts to them.

Napsto
07-25-2001, 05:36 PM
best queue:star tours

slaakker
07-26-2001, 08:42 PM
I agree with Napsto. However, Indy is pretty cool too.

Napsto
07-27-2001, 12:12 AM
the problem with indy is that you realy don't experiencee it anymore because of fast pass. you haven't been able to dicepher the wall for years andnow you can't even have fun with it. it really is losing som touhc.

FantasmicFan82
07-30-2001, 07:09 PM
Who's Micky, what's "Micky's Toon Town"? just to let you know, that might want to be fixed...