PDA

View Full Version : character meals

KRA0125
10-17-2005, 12:58 PM
Ok, this has probably been asked before but, which character meal do you suggest both in terms of food and characters? I have a 3 yr old son and we will be at DL for 3 days in middle of November. I am thinking he would enjoy the experience but how much interaction with the characters is there?

Thanks all.

Susan L
10-17-2005, 01:01 PM
Out of all the ones we have been to we like Goofy's Kitchen the best. The food is good and the character interaction is the best.

10-17-2005, 01:04 PM
Your little guy will love a character meal.

I have been to two:
Goofy's Kitchen has many characters, noise, action, an extensive buffet with lots of kid-friendly food.

Storyteller's has a handful of characters, quiet, a high-quality buffet or à la carte.

You won't go wrong with either.

KRA0125
10-17-2005, 01:36 PM
Thanks to the both of you. Since you both mentioned Goofy's Kitchen maybe we will try that, my little man did mention he wanted to meet Goofy! :D

Opus1guy
10-17-2005, 02:18 PM
Ok, this has probably been asked before but...

Well, no two questions are usually exactly the same, but...yep. Someone asked a similar question just a week and a half ago. You might want to check out this thread for more suggestions:

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=48362

TDBearGrrl
10-17-2005, 02:36 PM
I personally enjoy all of the Character Meals. I have noticed that at Paradise Pier the breakfast with Lilo, Stitch and Friends is a lot of fun. The last few times we went they were almost empty and there was a lot of interaction between the characters and the kids ( and adults), more than I have seen at the other places. They do have fewer characters than Goofy's. I guess it's a question of quality vs. quantity.

KRA0125
10-17-2005, 02:47 PM
Well, no two questions are usually exactly the same, but...yep. Someone asked a similar question just a week and a half ago. You might want to check out this thread for more suggestions:

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=48362

Thanks for the link. Decisions, decisions, decisions........