PDA

View Full Version : Disney's latest offer - kids get in free

Tink
02-27-2002, 05:39 PM
Just received the latest Albertson's grocery store ad and right there on the front "KIDS GET IN FREE" to Disney's California Adventure . Just purchase any 12 pack of Coca-Cola or 10 pack of Disney Juice products and receive a certificate for one FREE* kids ticket (or Disney's version of a kid, ages 3-9).

Now here is where it gets cloudy...*One adult ticket purchase to DCA is required for redemption of each free kids certificate.

So, is this valid with the current promotion of 'adults get in at the kid's price' I wonder.... or do adults have to pay the full price admission to get the "kid" in free????

Anyone with any answers?

Tank you,

Tink

disneynut
02-27-2002, 06:08 PM
I'm betting somewhere on there it's going to say in very tiny print "This offer not valid with any other offer." Take a look for me, I'm curious.:)

funnygarcia
02-27-2002, 06:51 PM
They also offer free kids tickets if you purchase a package thru travel agent/disney travel, etc. :)

Tink
02-27-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by disneynut
I'm betting somewhere on there it's going to say in very tiny print "This offer not valid with any other offer." Take a look for me, I'm curious.:)

The fine prints reads:

* One adult ticket purchase to DCA park is required for redemption of each free kids certificate. Valid proof of Southern California residency within zip codes 90000 - 93599 required. Redeem certificates and purchase adult tickets at Disneyland Resort ticket windows from 2/27/02 through 5/8/02.

disneynut
02-27-2002, 08:05 PM
Since it doesn't say you can't combine it with another offer or anything about a full priced adult ticket being purchased, I'd give it a shot.