PDA

View Full Version : disney video guide

jake99
02-26-2002, 06:23 PM
I just bought the disney resort video guide for $30 after watching it I feel like I was increddibly ripped off, I'd say that video is not worth more then $5, DO NOT BUY THIS VIDEO YOU WILL REGRET IT, hopefully I can return mine

onto a different subject matter i was wondering if anyone knows a site where can you find a video of star tours in quick time if possible

mad4mky
02-26-2002, 06:28 PM
Well, I am glad you are warning us. We have wanted to get an update on our "A Day at Disneyland" video...which is outdated, but well loved in our household.

You just saved me $30...thanks.:)

Rallymonkey23
02-26-2002, 07:05 PM
We also have the "A Day At Disneyland" video and was wanting to buy the new one. But after hearing this, I think we will stick to the old one. (Until the little one's start asking, "Where is California Adventure?" LOL)

Ace
02-26-2002, 07:16 PM
get the disneyland DVD with the old shows from ABC... that one's better.

Techie7
02-26-2002, 09:57 PM
I gave up with the Disneyland videos a while back. It is sad when I look at what kind of TV shows come out about the parks now compared with the quality that Disneyland got. I actually am working on my own video of things in the park. I just finished my video of Believe and am getting started on editing the Holiday version.

CaliforniaCrazy
02-27-2002, 07:43 PM
Thanks, jake99. I almost bought it the other day. I really don't go into buying DVDs unless they get a good review. Now, I can be sure not to buy it. Again, thanks. :)

jslivinski
03-25-2002, 03:35 PM
I second Jake, this video is BAD. We bought it on our last trip and it was a BIG disappointment. It's one big ad and doesn't do anything justice. Considering how long we had to wait for a new video this one is just terrible.