PDA

View Full Version : Curse You VMK!

91wingnut
07-25-2005, 12:57 AM
With school and the ever looming job problems, I planned on scaling down the WDW talk for awhile. There's no planned trip in sight, so Why torture myself - right? Just go on the chat board once in awhile to see what's new..............

Then I get a call from my evil bro Mikey - "you got to check this out - www.vmk.com"

So now when I come home from work, do I:
1) cut the lawn - nope :rolleyes:
2) spend time doing the bills - nein :confused:
3) have a sit and chat with the little Mrs. - nanka :eek:

Guess what? I'm spending all my time running around a Virtual Magic Kingdom, albeit with my children (always a good thing) searching for hidden Mickeys and trying to destroy pirate ships and explode fireworks. I'M LOVING IT!!!! This is absolutely the coolest thing Disney has ever done to keep the Disneyacs in the "Mickey Trance" until the next trip to WDW.

So thank you evil Bro.......Everytime I think I'm out, they keep pulling me back in!!!!

Come chek it out padders: www.vmk.com and look for me and Mikey (soon to be NJMike and NJTom (they didn't like Wingnut). :D

NJ Mike
07-25-2005, 04:21 AM
psssst......tom? there's a disney games forum here now. We've been away too long. :D But it's good to be back. Like tom said, come hang out with us in the "Parker Treasure Cave" and have some mousse lol. :fez:

ericles
07-25-2005, 05:36 AM
I forbid either of you from telling my "little Mr. " or my even "littler Mr.'s" about the game area! :~D

stan4d_steph
07-25-2005, 05:49 AM
psssst......tom? there's a disney games forum here now.Poof! Off you go to the forum! ;)

Disney Vault
07-26-2005, 10:07 AM
It was the same way for me at first. I was so hooked. Now I just play it a couple times a week at most. It is still fun but I am just waiting until they open Tomorrowland and Frontierland. Even though it wont be until around December.

91wingnut
07-30-2005, 06:43 AM
yea, same here.

I was going nuts playing it the first week or so, and still haven't done all the games or been to every room, but after awhile I saw where keeping it in moderation would keep it fresh for me.

I read where people are getting bored already because there isn't alot to do yet. Some even call it an "animated chat board", which may be true in a way.

I am getting a little tired of seeing all the young girls (I'm assuming) that go around asking every male they see to be their "boy toy". If they were to eliminate that phrase from the game, half the girls wouldn't know what to say!

I'm having fun doing it a few times a week, building up credits and furnishing my room and skull cave for now. I'm sure Disney will tweak things to improve the game when the new lands open soon! :D