PDA

View Full Version : VMK whose tried it? And Who's addicted?

drjones
07-02-2005, 11:29 PM
At DL friday having a good time, after riding Space mountain, I call Michelle to see where she was, she was hunting clues. hunting clues? we met up in front of Buzz, then we went to the VMK kiosk. spent a lot of time there. then I went hunting. I knew some of the answers (all of them in adventureland, some in frontierland and surprisongly almost none in fantasyland) after some corrections and new playing cards we redeemed them for our new, cool, glow-in-the-dark bracelets and a fistfull of online cards for the game. Surprisingly Michelle hasn't been online yet to try it out. She is addicted to online games like Neopets, so this is right up her alley.
Has anyone tried this new virtual Magig Kingdom? It was too late for me to try, as it is now closed and won't be open for another 7 hrs. And is there anyone else that is already addicted like Michelle probably will?

Disney Vault
07-02-2005, 11:45 PM
http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=42489

Here are the people who have been playing it. I was hooked but I am now taking a break after playing non-stop for a couple weeks. I am not waiting for the new lands to open up even though it sounds like it will be in November or December. But VMK is very addicting and I am sure if I lived close to the parks I would be even more hooked with the quests.

AussieBill
07-03-2005, 02:02 AM
i have tried it online but just walk around aimlessly,unlike when i was there three months ago when i had a plan.looks like a bit more research need to get most out VMK.

Animalia
07-03-2005, 07:17 AM
My last visit to the parks was two weeks ago and at the time they didn't have the Fantasyland quest. That'll be something to look forward to on my next visit. While there I went into Innoventions, registered and created my virtual mini-me. But when I got home I couldn't get into the VMK world because my software is a notch lower than required to play. It's driving me crazy to know my little guy is in VMK waiting for me and I can't get to him. As soon as I can save the money I'll upgrade my computer but in the mean time I hope he dosen't get evicted for loitering. ;)
Whoa! I just had a flashback to the movie "TRON".

GrumpyUTboi
07-03-2005, 08:36 AM
What is the point of the website. I walked and and walked around, am I supposed to find stuff or what?

Shortiemetoo
07-03-2005, 08:44 AM
What is the point of the website. I walked and and walked around, am I supposed to find stuff or what?

I had the same problem...I could never find a quest or whatever you are supposed to do to be able to build your own rooms...I loved the room that was supposed to be the inside of the Matterhorn though...that was cute!!

socaltexan02
07-03-2005, 09:11 AM
Yeah, I got on the website and tinkered around but really just walked around. What am I supposed to be DOING? :confused: Ok, I did find a couple of hidden Mickeys and took pics...but what else am I missing? :confused:

SCUBAbe
07-03-2005, 09:24 AM
I'm a bit bored with it now. I play fireworks in hopes of getting the fireworks magic pin. My best score so far is 135,500. I have 4 fully furnished rooms and almot 8000 credits. I ahve found all the mickeys numerous times , but the silly game only gives me credit for 47. I do have all 50. So, I play fireworks a few times a day...and thats about it. After you find all the muckeys and get most of the magic pins there is not much left to do in the game. I hope they open frontierland and tomorrwland soon..:)...my screen name there is wendy.

I ahve asked a CM about the hidden mickey ting...they just said it was a glitch, but didn't tell me how to resolve it.

Disney Vault
07-03-2005, 10:42 AM
I'm sorry I gave you all the wrong link. This one is better for you :p

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=43998