PDA

View Full Version : What's the weather like at Disneyland in October?

dunndeal
06-16-2005, 09:13 PM
My fiance and I have our Disneyland trip booked for October 26-29 and I have checked the past weather history for last year in October and it says the temperature is Cool. I am not really concerned about the Temperature but I am concerned if it rains alot in October. I checked and it seems like that Anaheim does not get a lot of rain at that time of year but I just wanna see if anyone has been there in Oct. and if it rains, how much? Nothing would be worst than to go to Disneyland in the rain.

phoenixfire2k5
06-16-2005, 09:23 PM
My fiance and I have our Disneyland trip booked for October 26-29 and I have checked the past weather history for last year in October and it says the temperature is Cool. I am not really concerned about the Temperature but I am concerned if it rains alot in October. I checked and it seems like that Anaheim does not get a lot of rain at that time of year but I just wanna see if anyone has been there in Oct. and if it rains, how much? Nothing would be worst than to go to Disneyland in the rain.

That is about right, usually cool. But sometimes, thats when our warm "santa ana" winds usually hit us. It doesn't usually rain a lot until either november, or the later winter months like december, january and february. The weather around that time should be relatively dry. Checking ahead can help, come prepared if need be. If it should rain, the park does sell ponchos. And crowds tend to be somewhat low when it does rain, especially if it's raining before the park opens. And no, the park will not close if it is raining before opening.

MsYumiBr
06-16-2005, 09:23 PM
After a beautiful summer, our fall starts about the second week of October when it starts to turn cool. In the entire time my kids have been trick-or-treating, it has never rained on us, although there has been a threat at least twice. I wouldn't worry about rain as much as it getting cool. This year has been unusually rainy though. We've had more rain this year than in recent history. I wouldn't anticipate rain until at least the second week of October. Also, if it does rain, it's typically a passing storm at that time of year. Just off and on for a day then just overcast.

lilypad
06-16-2005, 09:26 PM
It doesn't usually rain hard in California, its just dark and cloudy. But if it does rain that means the park will be empty and there will be no lines for all the rides. I love it when it rains at Disneyland.

sdfilmcritic
06-16-2005, 09:44 PM
The weather in October is the best ever in my opinion. October and Novembers in southern California are great!

Barbossa
06-16-2005, 09:50 PM
The weather in October is the best ever in my opinion. October and Novembers in southern California are great!

I second that! Fall is my favorite season, SoCal weather in October and November is great.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
06-16-2005, 10:07 PM
We take our annual trip the first week in November and the weather is always nice. Short sleeves during the day and sweatshirts at night. PERFECT! Last year it did rain and it wasn't too bad. The park wasn't too crowded until the rain stopped. It was a Saturday.

hlbtimes2
06-16-2005, 10:25 PM
We usually plan our trips for Oct or Feb. This year, its Oct. We dont mind a little bit of rain while we are there, were from Seattle. Rain never stops us from having fun! Even with "cool" weather, its usually pretty nice. Our last trip there was in Dec, and it was nice enough to swim outside (heated pool of course).

Wendi
06-16-2005, 10:43 PM
Perfect.

scrat
06-17-2005, 06:36 AM
it's very nice with mild days and cool evenings, but also last october late in the month it was unusually very wet. just be prepared for anything though and have fun.