PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo DisneySea guide video available

Kuzcotopia
01-31-2002, 10:03 PM
DisneySea has started selling a guide video, I found it offered by a person on Ebay! It's 45 minutes long, and NTSC VHS. I found a reseller that has a number of them in-stock, but I don't think the admins will let me post a link. Anyway, I'll review it once I get mine!

-Kuzcotopia

Oh, and yeah, I'm back. I'll finish up my trip report soon, I promise.

JoeInJpn
02-02-2002, 10:31 PM
The title is "Tokyo Disney Resort: Enjoy Tokyo DisneySea." It features general information about the resort itself. It also includes descriptions about Disneyland and each theme land, attraction and parade highlights. Tokyo DisneySea is the main bulk of the video and has information about all the shops, restaurants, attractions, the MiraCosta Hotel, etc. Ikspiari, Ambassador Hotel and Official Hotels are also included.

A large part of what is contained in this video was available for online viewing during New Years and a few weeks afterwards. It was part of the webcast TDS had for its celebrations.

The videotape is VHS/NTSC, 45 minutes, in Hi-fi stereo in Japanese only. The tape case also includes a resort map and info guide booklet inside. Local cost: JPY2400 , Product Code:WVSJ4510

JoeInJpn
http://www.jtcent.com

Kuzcotopia
02-04-2002, 09:33 PM
I've noticed more of these on Ebay now. I'll talk more about it once mine arrives.