PDA

View Full Version : A great show [Fantasmic!]

R.D.
06-06-2005, 08:40 AM
Sat. night for the first time I got to see fantasmic.
I loved it.
I can see that they really put alot of time into that show.
Well what do you think of the show?

Wendi
06-06-2005, 09:27 AM
I saw it again for the first time in years on May 5th. It was great, I don't think it was as good as the first few times I saw it though... I almost always go to DLR during off-season weekdays so it had been a long time since seeing it, I'm glad I caught it again!

Vegitabeta
06-06-2005, 10:37 AM
I think the WDW one is better.

mystycalchyk
06-06-2005, 10:38 AM
I think the WDW one is better.

Ughh I couldn't disagree more.
Just ..ughh. no way. Disneyland has it all over WDW's.

But you know what they say about opinions....

DisneylandAlum
06-06-2005, 12:51 PM
Ughh I couldn't disagree more.
Just ..ughh. no way. Disneyland has it all over WDW's.

But you know what they say about opinions....

Although WDW has its own stadium dedicated to Fantasmic!, the use of the Mark Twain and Columbia add so much to the Disneyland version...in particular the WDW version has nothing to compare with the excitement of the Peter Pan battle on the Columbia. :) I wasn't particularly wowed with the Pocahontas storyline at WDW.

There are some areas where I feel WDW comes out ahead (i.e., Tower of Terror), but my personal opinion is that Disneyland's Fantasmic! is superior.

Fun to compare thoughts on this.

Leap for Joy
06-06-2005, 02:00 PM
Absolutely LOVE IT! This is one of our few must-do items. We take stadium chairs and a blanket and get all set up. We have it down to a science. :fez:

penguin66
06-06-2005, 02:34 PM
Do you think it is worth it to do the dessert buffet at Disney Gallery? We've never been before (never wanted to deal with the crowds) and I'm insisting that we go at least once this trip.

PirateSmile
06-06-2005, 02:35 PM
I love it so much! I remember seeing it when I was about 5, and I was completely in awe the entire time! It was like nothing else was going on around me but the show.

CrazyTrain
06-06-2005, 02:37 PM
Eh, it's all right. It was some great parts and a lot of slow boring parts.