PDA

View Full Version : AP Question

Pirate Princess
04-24-2005, 11:20 PM
I have just purchased three, three day hoppers, to DL @ $139, $139, $109.
I was curious, can I, on my last day of the trip, upgrade to a Southern Cali Select Passport ($99.00) for free??? Also, if I wanted the So. Cal. Select w/ parking can I just make one AP like that? (Ex. I upgrade my hopper to a S.C. Select w/ parking, my mother just to the S.C. Select WITHOUT parking, and my son to a S.C. Select WITHOUT parking)
Wow. It's 12:20 am... I need to get to bed. I am still running on a high from earlier. (I just saw my fav. author give a reading!!)

bradk
04-24-2005, 11:43 PM
(nevermind)

Darkbeer
04-25-2005, 12:36 AM
I have just purchased three, three day hoppers, to DL @ $139, $139, $109.
I was curious, can I, on my last day of the trip, upgrade to a Southern Cali Select Passport ($99.00) for free??? Also, if I wanted the So. Cal. Select w/ parking can I just make one AP like that? (Ex. I upgrade my hopper to a S.C. Select w/ parking, my mother just to the S.C. Select WITHOUT parking, and my son to a S.C. Select WITHOUT parking)
Wow. It's 12:20 am... I need to get to bed. I am still running on a high from earlier. (I just saw my fav. author give a reading!!)

You MUST upgrade, so the cost of the AP must be more than either $139 or $109.

So your options are a regular SoCal AP at $149 ($10 additional cost), or you could opt for a SoCal Select with Parking for $148, or any other higher priced AP.