PDA

View Full Version : Yet another character breakfast?

beaver state rich
04-24-2005, 08:33 PM
Hi all, I hate to beat a dead horse, but I have another character breakfast question. (I have searched the archives and nothing was exactly on point) We are leaving in 13 days for DL. It is going to be my daughters 4th B-day, and grandma is really pushing the bkfst idea. What breakfast is best for a 4 year old girl? I guess the most important issue is which one is going to put on the best "show". Of course quality of food is important for the adults but this will be mainly for the kid.

Also, if it is not too late to make a reservation a phone # to make a priority seating :rolleyes: would be helpful.

Thanks alot for your help!!

TikiTiki
04-25-2005, 02:53 AM
Just my humble opinion, but my son, who is now 7 1/2 years old, LOVES Goofy's Kitchen. Always has fun, food is relatively good. If you have special requests like we do, bacon .. EXTRA CRISPY.. they will cook it up special for you!. They are extremely nice there and very accommodating. For some reason, the BEST Characters are there. Goofy in his chefs hat, Max, Alice, Mad Hatter, Baloo, Genie...just incredible variety. There is dancing every so often and the kids can go dance with some of the characters near the buffet line. It's really cute.

Since it is her birthday, order the birthday package. We get the one where the child gets a "cake" which is really a giant cupcake, they place balloons at the table and a gift bag with a couple of toys and goodies in it. The characters make special time for the b-day kids, from what we have experienced.

Oh!! Not sure if you are staying at the Disney Resort or at a neighbor motel, but just in case you didn't know already, be sure to ask at the front desk of any of the resort hotels for a special birthday button! They will take a button, not a sticker, write your child's name on it and age. All day long at the park, nearly EVERY CM wishes them a Happy Birthday!!

My son LOVES his birthdays there!

Enjoy!!

kohl
04-25-2005, 06:55 AM
We went to Goofy's Kitchen, Lilo and Stich and the Princess breakfast on our last trip. I would do either Lilo and Stich or Goofy's Kitchen. Your daughter might not get to see that many Princesses. It was a little dissapointing to us. We go to Goofy's Kitchen every trip and we all love it! This was the first time at Lilo and Stich and we will be going back again. We all really enjoyed it. :)

Disneyfamily3
04-25-2005, 07:00 AM
We celebrated our daughters 4th Birthday this past yr in Disneyland. We went to the Plaza Inn for the buffet brkft.It has the Princesses-Belle & Beast,Jasmine & Aladdin,Cinderella & her Fairy Godmother, Mary Poppins, Mulan. Our daughter is all about the Princesses so this was the best for us. The interaction was great,they sit with you and talk to the kids for a good deal of time & they get to every table. The food is ok, nothing different from any of the others. I think it really depends on what group of characters your family likes as to which one you will enjoy more.
We also did the Birthday party at Plaza Inn with Pat E Cake in the afternoon which was really kinda fun,everyone gets a little cake to decorate and the bithday child gets a pic with Mickey & Minnie and there is singing etc. It is $10 per person and you can also order a birthday bucket of your choice for extra $$-we did this but I don't think it is worth it, it has another cake some stickers and other little things not worth what you pay but she still has the bucket and loves it.
If you are staying at one of the resort hotels you can also have balloons and an autographed photo send to your room for your childs birthday just call VP and they will handle it all.