PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Buffet

ILoveChurros
04-12-2005, 06:56 PM
I'm not sure if anybody has posted about this before because I am new to MP...(hey everybody!) But my best friend's birthday is in June and I want to do the balcony thing for Fantasmic since it's our all time favorite show. Can anybody give me some info on the price, the seating, the dessert, and how far in advance I would have to book. Do they fill up fast? Thanks guys!

Crazy4DL
04-12-2005, 07:03 PM
I'm not sure if anybody has posted about this before because I am new to MP...(hey everybody!) But my best friend's birthday is in June and I want to do the balcony thing for Fantasmic since it's our all time favorite show. Can anybody give me some info on the price, the seating, the dessert, and how far in advance I would have to book. Do they fill up fast? Thanks guys!

It is $53. Be sure to call 30 days in advance - can't call before that and if you call after you might not get a spot as there are only 20-21 seats I believe. Yes, they fill up fast.

ILoveChurros
04-12-2005, 07:09 PM
It is $53. Be sure to call 30 days in advance - can't call before that and if you call after you might not get a spot as there are only 20-21 seats I believe. Yes, they fill up fast.
Thanks, that kinda sucks that I can't make reservations, like now...oh well, thanks for the info!

Earkid
04-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Welcome churro, (you are a favorite snack around here.)

Make sure you call first thing the morning of the 30th day and begin calling 5-10 minutes before 8 am. These seats can go quickly.

stan4d_steph
04-13-2005, 05:33 AM
For previous discussion check out these threads:

Did the Fantasmic! Buffet (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=39099)
Fantasmic Dessert Buffet (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=36156)

Also for future reference, you can search the previous threads for information if you aren't sure that your question has been answered before. Welcome to MP. :)

Pureevents
04-13-2005, 07:27 PM
Thanks, that kinda sucks that I can't make reservations, like now...oh well, thanks for the info!

I made a reservation for the Fantasmic Buffet for May 5th on April 12, for the riverfront. If you call them you may still have river side seating for your friends birthday

Marox3
04-13-2005, 08:18 PM
We're going to try it on 5/7. With our many,many trips to DL, we've never seen Fantasmic. Can't wait . .