PDA

View Full Version : Pinocchio's Workshop

Rhiannon8404
04-12-2005, 11:03 AM
Has anyone had experience with PW? How did you kids like it? Were you happy with the experience?

We have a 6½ boy and we were thinking we might leave him to play there while we have dinner at Napa Rose one night.

Agent
04-12-2005, 03:10 PM
We used the service last October for our 5, 6 and 9 year old. It was a last minute decision. We actually dropped the kid's off in their pajamas. The CM looked a little tired when we picked them up, but they loved it!!!!! In fact, they didn't want to leave. The boys played video games. My girl did puzzles, painted and overall kept the woman busy the entire time. They were the only three at PW. My kid's give it 2 enthusiastic thumbs up!!!!

Crazy4DL
04-12-2005, 03:15 PM
I have not heard of this workshop. Can you give me some info, like where is this and how much does it cost, etc. thanks. :)

Rhiannon8404
04-12-2005, 04:17 PM
Here is a link to an MousePlanet article on Pinocchio's Workshop (http://www.mouseplanet.com/akrock/ak010706.htm).

I wouldn't want to leave my son there is he was going to be the only kid there. I think he would feel abandoned. But if there were other kids having a good time, I'm sure he'd have fun.

Crazy4DL
04-12-2005, 06:56 PM
Here is a link to an MousePlanet article on Pinocchio's Workshop (http://www.mouseplanet.com/akrock/ak010706.htm).

I wouldn't want to leave my son there is he was going to be the only kid there. I think he would feel abandoned. But if there were other kids having a good time, I'm sure he'd have fun.

thanks, some of our little ones are too young this trip. I was thinking maybe it would be fun for them and the adults too but maybe next time.:)

Agent
04-13-2005, 04:19 PM
My 9 and 6 year old said they wouldn't mind being the only child since the CM is quite entertaining. My 5 year old boy however said he wouldn't like that at all. Hope that helps. You can always call down and find out if there are going to be other kids in the workshop on the night you are planning. Most people make reservations!! (In fact, it is highly suggested since they have to keep a certain ratio of adults to children!)

adriennek
04-13-2005, 04:56 PM
They keep the ratio by making the maximum capacity of PW at 12. They keep a 1 to 12 ratio unless a child has special needs that the parents advice PW of at the time of reservations. That's when they would provide more adults.

Adrienne