PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway Autopia Cars

ftroop6
04-02-2005, 02:07 PM
Hi,
Just got back last night from our trip to DL. I was lucky enough to get one of the winning drivers licenses at the Autopia. (Actually it is my 3rd time winning) Each time I have gotten a different car. My question is how many different ones have they had and how often do they change?
Thanks for any info.

jennia
04-02-2005, 02:10 PM
DS won Sparky at one of our recent trips but that's all the info I have. Silly me, I never even looked at the back of the Driver's license until after DS won. ;)

Wendi
04-02-2005, 02:12 PM
On our last trip we won THREE of these cars in a row, they were all the same. They have a huge box of the same car and just give them out until it's time to open a new box... not sure how long before they switch to a new one, but they will allow you to hold onto your winning license and come back at another date to see if there's a new car if you don't want the one they've got.

DL addict
04-02-2005, 02:24 PM
We also won three in a row on our last trip in March. I believe there are four cars total, but we only have three. We have Suzy, Dusty, and Sparky. Thanks for the tip on keeping the license and bringing it back when a new car is there.

I Heart Disneyland!
04-02-2005, 02:41 PM
What are they??? Little miniatures of the cars? I will have to check when we go next month. How fun! Thanks for the heads up.

sunfun94
04-02-2005, 02:45 PM
My daughter loves hers... they have little "disney guests" in them that you can take out and play with...in fact, she was just playing with them today!

cstephens
04-02-2005, 02:53 PM
What are they??? Little miniatures of the cars? I will have to check when we go next month. How fun! Thanks for the heads up.

They're Chevron cars but themed to Autopia instead. They're also for sale at the store next to Autopia, though I can't remember if I saw them there the last time I was there.

Here's a link showing one of the cars (http://www.chevroncars.com/wocc/meet/meet.jhtml?id=Classic&c=), though it's unfortunately a drawing rather than a picture of the actual car.

Oh, in this article (http://www.mouseplanet.com/magicyears/my102000.htm), there's a picture of one of the cars. Go to the last picture in the article.

fnatic4themagic
04-02-2005, 02:56 PM
I HAVE ONE! :fez: LOL!

hlbtimes2
04-02-2005, 06:09 PM
For anyone that is interested you can buy a set of all four cars and a playmat from www.chevroncars.com Its about $32, plus shipping.

ftroop6
04-03-2005, 07:12 AM
Wendi, thanks for the info on holding onto the license. Maybe there will be a special car for the 50th!

bradk
04-03-2005, 07:17 AM
how much are the cars in the park?