View Full Version : What Privileges to AP? Early entry?
I Heart Disneyland!
03-19-2005, 01:32 PM
Hello gang! I just bought my first annual pass for me and hubby (guess I should put this in my baby book...haha). I wondered, is there early entry to the park with an annual pass? With mine, there are a few black out dates, but, how about other benefits? I have downloaded the 10% discounts, and where to. But, if anyone has any other cool tidbits about the benefits of having one...I'd love to hear them!!! Thanks !
03-19-2005, 01:48 PM
early entry is ONLY with the park hopper bonus tickets. logistics wise, only the casual visitor really stands to benefit from it since someone who can frequent the park enough to justify the AP probably won't be clawing for that extra time. that's why it's often recommended that if you're going to buy an AP, to first buy the hopper bonus ticket and then upgrade it on your last day. but it's really not that big of a loss in my opinion, at least not for an AP'er.
mousesavers.com lists the benefits for the restaurants at: http://www.mousesavers.com/dlmeals.html#annual
it also lists most of the discounts available at the DTD stores on this page:
03-19-2005, 07:18 PM
They actually have vacation packages available for AP's now. They don't show an early entry but do have the Toontown Morning Madness and some other stuff that used to only be available to those who also needed admission tickets. You can log into the Disneyland website and see a list of special offers there. Below is just an example:
- Accommodations at Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel, Disneyland® Hotel, or Disney's Grand Californian Hotel®, or Good Neighbor Hotels.
- New! Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness** - Interactive Guest & Character Experience
- Preferred seating at select attractions in Disney's California Adventure™ park
- Walt Disney Travel Company collectible pin & lanyard - one per person
- Walt Disney Travel Company California Fun Book - one per package
Welcome to the club!!
I Heart Disneyland!
03-20-2005, 12:21 AM
Thanks you guys/gals. :) I appreciate it.