PDA

View Full Version : What would be the better day for DL/DCA

joez3
01-17-2005, 06:06 PM
Hi all,
I am planing on going to DL the weekend of Feb 19. While trying to find a room I found out that there is some big convention going on that weekend. Will the park be crowded? We have set aside Sun and Mon for going to the parks. We were planing on going to DL one day and DCA the the other. Which park should we go to on which day? Right now we were plan on going to DL on Sun, but if DCA will be less crowded we'll go there.
Help,
Joe

Sheila
01-17-2005, 06:43 PM
DCA will always be less crowded than Disneyland so you just need to know which day is best for visiting DL. Monday would be better than Sunday for DL as most of the local population will be back at work. DCA can be done either day, no problem!

Sheila

disney jones
01-17-2005, 07:36 PM
...but since this is a holiday weekend, Sunday and Monday might be equal in terms of crowds.

Darkbeer
01-17-2005, 07:47 PM
Yes, this is a three day holiday weekend, and of course, for good reason, it is my BD weekend....:p :~D Actually, it is President's Day Weekend too (but who celebrates that!:rolleyes: )

I think the convention is a pre-teen/teen dance contest, which always makes the park busier than normal!:eek:

http://www.anaheimoc.org/convcalendar/index.cfm?mnth=2&yr=2005#top

Sheila
01-17-2005, 09:25 PM
Monday will still be better for visiting DL than Sunday, imo. So much of the percentage of DLR visitors are locals (vs. out-of-towners).

And Darkbeer, happy birthday! Finally turning 21, are we? ;)

Sheila