PDA

View Full Version : Question about Premium Pass Renewal

munchkinsmom0003
12-07-2004, 01:34 PM
My husband, daughter and I are Premium Annual Passholders. Our passes will expire in early January, so we were expecting our letter from DLR to renew. My husband and I received our notice a few days ago, but my daughter has not yet received hers. We would like to renew our cards by mail because the only way to request the special 50th Anniversary AP card (w/ Tinkerbell in the front) is by sending the renewal via mail, according to the literature we were given. I guess we could physically go there, but I don't think we'll have time prior to the expiration date and we want to renew early to get the $20.00 discount. :)

I checked the website and downloaded their PDF renewal form and the forms have not yet been updated to reflect this offering. The PDF file offers the choice of the Goofy picture or the Tower of Terror card at this point.

Here is my question: Who do I contact/e-mail to request DLR to resend my daughter's renewal notice?

Surfingstitch
12-07-2004, 03:22 PM
You can call Disney info at 714.781.7290

ozbeauticn
12-07-2004, 09:25 PM
We would like to renew our cards by mail because the only way to request the special 50th Anniversary AP card (w/ Tinkerbell in the front) is by sending the renewal via mail, according to the literature we were given.

Where did you read this? On the renewal form I was sent the only extra option is the Tower of Terror Goofy. I would like Tink much better!

Also, I know you can print out renewal forms from the ap section of disneyland.com, but again there is nothing about Tinker Bell APs.

munchkinsmom0003
12-07-2004, 10:12 PM
Where did you read this? On the renewal form I was sent the only extra option is the Tower of Terror Goofy. I would like Tink much better!

Also, I know you can print out renewal forms from the ap section of disneyland.com, but again there is nothing about Tinker Bell APs.

Oh yeah, the Tinkerbell card is VERY pretty! When my DH and I received our renewal notice in the mail, the renewal order form had pictures of the two options for AP card holders: the Classic Goofy card and the Tinkerbell card. The Tinkerbell card is supposed to be a Special 50th Anniversary Metallic Foil Card, available ONLY when members renew by mail.

I called the Resort (thank you SurfingStitch for the number) and when I was connected to the appropriate extension, I left a voicemail. A very nice CM named Tim called me later in the day and when I explained my situation to him (daughter never receiving her renewal packet), he said to download the PDF file on the website, cross out the "TOT" card and write on the form that I wanted the Tinkerbell 50th anniversary card option for my daughter instead. He also said that starting this coming January, the TOT card will discontinue and only the Tinkerbell card will be given to APers. If you've not sent in your renewal, you might want to try what he told me to do and hopefully, you'll get the card you want. :)

ozbeauticn
12-07-2004, 11:18 PM
I called the Resort (thank you SurfingStitch for the number) and when I was connected to the appropriate extension, I left a voicemail. A very nice CM named Tim called me later in the day and when I explained my situation to him (daughter never receiving her renewal packet), he said to download the PDF file on the website, cross out the "TOT" card and write on the form that I wanted the Tinkerbell 50th anniversary card option for my daughter instead. He also said that starting this coming January, the TOT card will discontinue and only the Tinkerbell card will be given to APers. If you've not sent in your renewal, you might want to try what he told me to do and hopefully, you'll get the card you want. :)

Thanks so much. We're going for New Years, so hopefully I can catch my mom before she sends the forms in. Thanks for the info!

DopeyWife
12-08-2004, 04:41 PM
We just renewed our passes and got the Tower of Terror Card, but I would have preferred the Tinkerbell card! And I just renewed about two weeks ago. There probably isn't any way to exchange our passes to get the Tinkerbell one is there??

SoCalDude
12-08-2004, 05:00 PM
I would assume you could only get the tink card when you renew IN 2005. but this card sounds cool - anybody got a scan of it?