PDA

View Full Version : My pictures from 9-27-04

SoCalDude
09-28-2004, 10:55 AM
ok, so I took a few pics during my trip yesterday. These are not the news-style picture updates that others do such an awesome job on, these are just more picture pictures. Just trying to document our tirp for future enjoyment. I took out all but a few of the "family" pics.. those go on my personal page ;)

We had a great time! We took on Fantasyland head on! We went on every single ride Fantasyland has to offer. This is our new plan of attack, lol. Each visit we will take on one 'land' We did go on POTC, our daugher will not be happy if we did not take the train to NOS then get on POTC as *the very first thing we did*. So we did that, lol. Then got the Mint Julep (see my other topic about that)

Another first we did was to ride in the front of the monorail. That was great - I think we will have to do that every time now. The kids REALLY liked it. They love the monorail as it is.. this is icing on the cake for them.

And I did get one of those "Sleeping Beauty's Castle" minitures by Olszewski:
http://maj.com/gallery/mfuss903/Disneyland/9-27-04/dsc09711.jpg
With our 20% coupon it was only about $170 - not bad at all!

Anyway - I talk too much, here is the pics:

http://maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3205

there are 3 pages -- hit the "NEXT" on the bottom right corner

Enjoy!

Hakuna Makarla
09-28-2004, 11:21 AM
Thank you so much, I loved the pictures and it made me sort of sad that I will have to wait another year or 2 to go back.I loved looking at them and even went thru them twice. Thank you again for the nice trip to disneyland today:)

Aimz
09-28-2004, 11:28 AM
Great pictures! I was there a week and a half ago, and your photos made me want to go back again right away. Good job! :)

Hawaiian Cinderella
09-28-2004, 11:32 AM
Thanks for sharing...It gave me a lot of ideas on what type of pictures I should take when we go in March. I can't wait now after looking at your pictures....I read your other thread on Mint Juleps and I too have never seen that sign and am waiting to try one on my next visit.

rentayenta
09-28-2004, 11:36 AM
Thank you for the great pics! They make me more eager for our trip in Dec. and I didn't think that was possible.

DEADmenTELLnoTALES
09-28-2004, 11:48 AM
its good to see that at least some of the tarps are starting to come down...

Disneyfreak
09-28-2004, 11:59 AM
AHAHHAHAHAH yea but more tarps are going up at the same time the other ones are coming down. This wont be over until may 5th.

DISNEYloon
09-28-2004, 12:10 PM
I'M SOOOOOO JEALOUS!

Great pic's...........THANKS! :)

Mickeyslittlehelper
09-28-2004, 02:55 PM
Great Pictures! I am so jealous that you got one of those "Sleeping Beauty's Castle" minitures by Olszewski. Do you know if they are a very limited edition? Or did they have quite a few of them? And how did you get the 20% off?

Lekta
09-28-2004, 03:21 PM
Great pictures! Thank you very much for sharing them with us! Makes me want to go soooo badly.

Seems like the lines weren't too enormous... or perhaps I am just not seeing them.

Flower2217
09-28-2004, 09:54 PM
Very nice pictures!! Thanks for sharing them! Just wondering, where is the
mint julep soda fountain? Somehow I missed that. :D
It looked bare.. I'll be there in a week...hmmm.....

SoCalDude
09-28-2004, 11:09 PM
I am very happy that I can share the pictures with everybody and that you are enjoying them :~D Thanks for the kind words.

Seems like the lines weren't too enormous... or perhaps I am just not seeing them.
The longest line we waited in all day was for Peter Pan. With Small World and Big Thunder Mt. as a close second and third. But even with that Peter Pan was only about 10-15 minutes. I love going during the week just for this reason.

Great Pictures! I am so jealous that you got one of those "Sleeping Beauty's Castle" minitures by Olszewski. Do you know if they are a very limited edition? Or did they have quite a few of them? And how did you get the 20% off?

The paper in the box says "For the first 12 months of each design's introductory period, the pieces produced during this timeframe will carry the first edition marks. After that they will come unmarked and be part of an open edition"

The one we got says 'first edition' on the card, have not noticed one on the actual model - but have not really looked for it.

It is VERY nice - it lights up jsut like the real thing and looks VERY nice. The detail is amazing - just amazing. I strongly suggest checking this out in the 'World Of Disney' store in Downtown Disney - its will all the other fancy stuff ;)

And we got the 20% off one item coupon when we renewed our year passes by mail. We got one coupon for each pass.

Just wondering, where is the
mint julep soda fountain? Somehow I missed that. :D
It looked bare.. I'll be there in a week...hmmm.....

heh, I asked that very same question before I went - I heard so many glowing reports on it I had to check it out. And yes, it was very good! You can read the thread about it here
http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=32524