PDA

View Full Version : Things Look Great!

idesign
06-11-2004, 10:33 AM
I had not been to DL park for quite some time until I went yesterday with my daughter. I was supprised at how weel things looked. I don't know when Small had its last refurb, but everything looked bright and impeccably clean. All the grasses and props and colors looked great. Tiki room looked great, I even though jungle cruise looked fresh. The parade was unbearably loud, even painfully so. Those speakers are everwhere!. Crowds were great even on a "grad night" day. The flowers in canal boats were fresh as could be.

I had not been since winter, but things are looking great, Castmembers were wonderful as well, Mint Juleps abounded! Anybody else notice this?

-Idesign

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
06-11-2004, 10:14 PM
Other than horse poop on Main Street, everything looked great at our last visit too. I believe the man with the pooper scooper was on his way. LOL

SCUBAbe
06-12-2004, 09:11 AM
Other than horse poop on Main Street, everything looked great at our last visit too. I believe the man with the pooper scooper was on his way. LOL

Thats funny. On our last visit I remarked on how clean they keep main street. I was expecting to see the horse poop, but it was very clean...LOL

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
06-13-2004, 09:23 PM
This was a fresh huge pile. Funny because some idiot stepped right in it! How can you not see that!

DCAWhites
06-13-2004, 10:25 PM
From what I have heard, with how well they feed those horses the poop is very non toxic and clean. Doesn't smell too bad either. Thats why we custodial hosts treat a human code "h" more seriously than a horse code "h".