View Full Version : Haunted Mansion Holiday - Riddle 10/20 [Spoiler warning]
The riddle for October 20 is:
We've escaped from our sleigh with the greatest of ease
And are darting about, doing what we may please
We're in a few different places, please name each one
You better look closely; there's a real hidden one!
Skeleton Reindeer.. I know of the one that is playing Tug of war with the dog skeleton.. my friend painted it.
Ill have to ride again to count the others.
(does this include the silouette of the sleigh on the exit ramp?)
10-20-2001, 07:48 PM
Don't forget Zero.
He's with Jack at the entrance to the cemetery.
10-20-2001, 09:44 PM
And in the endless hallway.
If we're just counting skeleton reindeer, and not Zero (which was another question, anyway)
1) Hallway - in the changing portraits, pulling the sleigh
2) Ballroom Scene - flying in and out of the windows
3) Graveyard - playing tug-of-war
4) Graveyard - pouring tea
5) Graveyard - back where the ghosts on bikes are (I think this might be the *hidden* one, because it's hard to spot)
6) Exit ramp - in the silhouette against the moon