PDA

View Full Version : Cast member matt

Disney Vault
03-28-2004, 03:25 PM
Is he in charge of just disneyland, or disneyland and CA adventure, or the whole DL resort including hotels and downtown disney?

stitchfan_cm
03-28-2004, 07:06 PM
(From Disneyland Public Affairs)

He is responsible for the overall management and long-term growth of the Disneyland Resort, including the operation of Disneyland park; Disney's California Adventure park; the premium Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel; Disneyland Hotel; Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel; and Downtown Disney District, a retail, dining and entertainment center.

ToursbabeC3po
03-28-2004, 07:20 PM
I just have to say that Matt Rocks!!!! He is getting things taken care of that have been neglected for years! Thankyou Matt!!!!

Disney Vault
03-28-2004, 07:57 PM
Does he have any plans for DCA?

ToursbabeC3po
03-28-2004, 10:09 PM
I don't know, I work at Disneyland. The one thing I like about him is that he is really into the "show" He likes everyone's costumes to be neat, If there is chipped paint he wants it fixed right away, and he really cares about what the cast members have to say. He is not Buddy, Buddy, with the cast members. He is a professional that wants to run Disney the way it is supposed to be run. A lot of cast members do not like him because they cannot 'slack off" anymore. If something or someone looks bad he will let you know! This needed to be done. Disneyland is known for it one of a kind service and we were loosing that. Now with Matt back I have hope that we are going to get it back.

Boingonut
03-28-2004, 10:11 PM
Did anybody notice that in the article when they were asked where all the money was going, they said backstage. It sounds like WDW is in troble cause that is what they have been telling us DL fans for years, thank goodness CM Matt knows that the money has to be spent on the things that matter frontstage.